取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Cris617’s Posts

Cris617’s Posts

Thank you for your comment. I simply cannot understand why they would not take us seriously, as it is potentially a much larger ADA issue. Thank you for your empathy.
Dear Kevin, I just came out of a severe three-day migraine - I was unable to function, and was almost hospitalized in order to be hydrated. When I request an alternative to this new interface, for ...See more...
Dear Kevin, I just came out of a severe three-day migraine - I was unable to function, and was almost hospitalized in order to be hydrated. When I request an alternative to this new interface, for e.g., an option for users to use the old interface for Concur, I do so with utmost sincerity and urgency, for all those who may suffer with neurologically issues such as epilepsy and/or migraines, as I do. Thank you, Cris Paul
Hi Kevin, Thank you for your message - I did try those, unfortunately, the contrasts made things worse. It is difficult to explain the neurological nuances, I apologize - I just really hope that, f...See more...
Hi Kevin, Thank you for your message - I did try those, unfortunately, the contrasts made things worse. It is difficult to explain the neurological nuances, I apologize - I just really hope that, for me, and for so many others, Concur can offer the option to have the old interface. Thank you again for taking the time to respond. All best, Cris
Hello, This is in respect to the new Interface - Unfortunately, it is not user-friendly for many of us with neurological and/or migraine concerns. Would Concur consider a tab that would allow users ...See more...
Hello, This is in respect to the new Interface - Unfortunately, it is not user-friendly for many of us with neurological and/or migraine concerns. Would Concur consider a tab that would allow users to opt out of this new look, similar to what Microsoft did with it's new Outlook (which I also need to utilize)? Many thanks, From those of us who depend on Concur for work, and yet are suffering because of the "updated look to make the site more accessible".
YES!! Precisely. I have epilepsy and suffer from migraines as well - this new interface is terrible for us - I really hope there is a solution. I really hope someone in the industry is listening, c...See more...
YES!! Precisely. I have epilepsy and suffer from migraines as well - this new interface is terrible for us - I really hope there is a solution. I really hope someone in the industry is listening, cares, and flags these messages.
你好,我希望他们听到我们,把一个选项,李ke Microsoft Outlook did, where we can choose which interface we want to work with. As a person with epilepsy, I find this new look incredibly diffi...See more...
你好,我希望他们听到我们,把一个选项,李ke Microsoft Outlook did, where we can choose which interface we want to work with. As a person with epilepsy, I find this new look incredibly difficult to navigate, which is very upsetting since I handle a lot of finances. In solidarity with those who find this latest bunch of changes, seriously unnecessary. Cris