取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

LCiri’s Posts

LCiri’s Posts

We have vendors using Quickbooks and submit their invoices to us that way. When looking under Invoice Capture I see they have been rejected therefore never being uploaded for processing. Why? This i...See more...
We have vendors using Quickbooks and submit their invoices to us that way. When looking under Invoice Capture I see they have been rejected therefore never being uploaded for processing. Why? This is concerning. Is there a workaround within Concur? Does the sender receive a rejected email?
Oh I see now. I need to click on the "All Vendors" next to view!! Thank you..
Hi Kevin. These would be invoice vendors. I need to download the entire list of vendors to compare them to the vendor list we have in Netsuite. It is only recently that a connector was turned on so t...See more...
Hi Kevin. These would be invoice vendors. I need to download the entire list of vendors to compare them to the vendor list we have in Netsuite. It is only recently that a connector was turned on so that both systems can speak with each other. I've been noticing duplicate vendors and need to inactivate those.
How can a complete list of vendors be downloaded into Excel?
I am having a heck of a time with WIPFLI as well. I'm not sure if it's something I did or didn't do within Concur or if it's WIPFLI itself.
That worked!!! Thank you!!
How do yo add a new GL account type to the existing list?