取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

vincentjiang’s Posts

vincentjiang’s Posts

Hi All, When I run the Concur report for expense claim, the amount always shows the total of the same expense type for the same day rather than show numbers separately based on the comments, whic...See more...
Hi All, When I run the Concur report for expense claim, the amount always shows the total of the same expense type for the same day rather than show numbers separately based on the comments, which shows incorrect numbers. May I ask which function can be used to divide costs? Thanks in advance! Kind Regards Yuxuan Jiang
Hi Kevin, Thanks for your reply. The solution can't work because the unassigned amount would be excluded after approval status is used. And unassigned amount also include unsubmitted claims...See more...
Hi Kevin, Thanks for your reply. The solution can't work because the unassigned amount would be excluded after approval status is used. And unassigned amount also include unsubmitted claims. Kind Regards Vincent Jiang
Hi, May I ask if I can exclude the submitted credit card claims when I'm generating the report? I think I can only use items under "credit card" function, otherwise "unassigned to report...See more...
Hi, May I ask if I can exclude the submitted credit card claims when I'm generating the report? I think I can only use items under "credit card" function, otherwise "unassigned to report" item would disappear (For example, if I use payment status under other function, the Unassigned to report item would disappear). Kind Regards Yuxuan Jiang