取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

pnenes’s Posts

pnenes’s Posts

Thank you @KevinD. I wonder if it would be worth it to add to the Customer influence as an improvement request? Trish
Have they mentioned a fix? @KevinD Do you know? Kind regards, Trish
Hi, I am currently previewing the new UI before go live. I noticed when I have attendees, then I go to itemize the expense it does not copy down my attendees. Is that feature going away? ...See more...
Hi, I am currently previewing the new UI before go live. I noticed when I have attendees, then I go to itemize the expense it does not copy down my attendees. Is that feature going away? Kind regards, Trish
Hello, I would love if you could share to me. My email is pnenes@wlgore.com. Thank you!
"Employers will be able to deduct 100% of their business meal expenses that are incurred in 2021 and 2022, rather than the standard 50%. The provision is limited to “food or beverages provided by a r...See more...
"Employers will be able to deduct 100% of their business meal expenses that are incurred in 2021 and 2022, rather than the standard 50%. The provision is limited to “food or beverages provided by a restaurant,” consistent with the policy objective behind this provision of assisting the restaurant industry. The phrasing of “provided by” may also indicate that meals delivered to a business associate for a virtual meal may be covered by the 100% deduction." (doordash, grubhub, Postmates etc...) Just curious how any of you might capture this in Concur. Will you be updating your expense types? etc...Just trying to brainstorm how we will be able to best capure these in Concur. Any ideas thoughts would be helpful.
Thank you! I found the "Mobile Metrics" report. Is there a way to add email address's to that report? Thank you, Patricia
Kevin, Is there a way to get a listing of all my associates that are using Concur mobile so that I can specificaly target Mobile updates to only those users? Thank you, Patricia
Thank you!
I currently have an intelligence report built. It has cost center selected, but when I run the report it reflects the associates cost center and not the cost center it was allocated too. How do I get...See more...
I currently have an intelligence report built. It has cost center selected, but when I run the report it reflects the associates cost center and not the cost center it was allocated too. How do I get the report to show what cost center the items were allocated to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
We have been using App Zen and I do find it is good for finding duplicates, but agree that the number of false flags is a pain. So far its helpful, but I wouldnt say its amazing.
Hello, has anyone seen a "Save Report entry failed: Unexpected Systom Error.? I have an associate that is seeing this. Message also says If you encounter this error again please forward all informati...See more...
Hello, has anyone seen a "Save Report entry failed: Unexpected Systom Error.? I have an associate that is seeing this. Message also says If you encounter this error again please forward all information including events leading to the system eror to your expense admin.
Hello, We have some users who are experiencing an issue with their password reset. When they forget their passwords and and hit the forgot password/PIN link they do not receive an email or link ...See more...
Hello, We have some users who are experiencing an issue with their password reset. When they forget their passwords and and hit the forgot password/PIN link they do not receive an email or link to reset. It is not all of or users who expieiencing this issue, only some. We do not use SSO for Concur mobile. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Our work around has been to reset it for them and then ask them to log into PC to change it. Or we do a mobile wipe and ask them to log in on their PC to create a PIN. PN
Thank you for sharing!
Hello. We recently aquired expense IT pro and will be sending out a communication to our users. Does anyone here have an sample email email they have sent out the could share with me? I do not really...See more...
Hello. We recently aquired expense IT pro and will be sending out a communication to our users. Does anyone here have an sample email email they have sent out the could share with me? I do not really like the Template we were sent and was curious what other companies were sending. Thanks in advancefor any help.