取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

danielle19661’s Posts

danielle19661’s Posts

HI Isabelle - Did you get a response to this? We have managers whose team's itineraries are populating in their Outlook calendars. I can change the setting in Outlook but that would also stop the act...See more...
HI Isabelle - Did you get a response to this? We have managers whose team's itineraries are populating in their Outlook calendars. I can change the setting in Outlook but that would also stop the actual manager's travel plans from populating in his calendar.
Are any Life Science companies beginning to relax policies around overnight hotel stays for field sales employees? What about any other travel considerations that you are beginning to consider? W...See more...
Are any Life Science companies beginning to relax policies around overnight hotel stays for field sales employees? What about any other travel considerations that you are beginning to consider? We are receiveing many requests for overnight hotel stays that we have not allowed at this point. I'm interested in hearing other like company policies you are beginning to consider.
Good Luck on fliipping the switch! We went live, Monday, May 4th. We made the decision to NOT communicate this to users as we want the tool completely transparent to the end user. So far it's been g...See more...
Good Luck on fliipping the switch! We went live, Monday, May 4th. We made the decision to NOT communicate this to users as we want the tool completely transparent to the end user. So far it's been going well and we haven't received any negative feedback. We worked very closely with Concur/AppZen to ensure that all language, exception codes, and email notifications had zero presence of "AppZen" anywhere within the tool.
Good Morning - I'm wondering what policies other companies are implementing around Work From Home expenses due to the COVID-19 circumstances. Are you allowing a one-time stipend for employees to exp...See more...
Good Morning - I'm wondering what policies other companies are implementing around Work From Home expenses due to the COVID-19 circumstances. Are you allowing a one-time stipend for employees to expense office equipment such as office furniture, monitors, printers, etc? Your feedback/insight is greatly appriciated! Danielle Amoroso Otsuka - T&E Corporate Manager
We are exploring the idea of adding a statement to our T&E policy around off-site meetings and when it is acceptable to source an outside venue for a meeting. Do any other companies address this in...See more...
We are exploring the idea of adding a statement to our T&E policy around off-site meetings and when it is acceptable to source an outside venue for a meeting. Do any other companies address this in their policies? For example – are off-site meetings only permitted to be booked when meetings are 2+ hours or over 6 people? Any insight on this topic would be greatly appreciated!