取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

richardhunley1’s Posts

richardhunley1’s Posts

Good morning @Munari_alEXPert , Deleting the expense, saving the receipt as a PDF, and re-creating the expense with the attached PDF worked. Thank you very much!! Kind regards, Richard
I booked my flight for work travel with my personal Amex card because my corporate card had not yet arrived. I have the E-Receipt uploaded into Concur but I keep getting the error message " You have ...See more...
I booked my flight for work travel with my personal Amex card because my corporate card had not yet arrived. I have the E-Receipt uploaded into Concur but I keep getting the error message " You have an e-receipt or travel data, but no matching credit card transaction. Wait until your credit card transaction imports into Concur Expense to add this e-receipt." How do I get this to go away as there will not be a matching credit card transaction since I did not use the corporate card? I would like to be reimbursed as soon as possible and submit my expense report. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!