取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

PeterGonzalez’s Posts

PeterGonzalez’s Posts

Hi Kevin, Still working on it. The offshore help team was stumped and are working on it. What I believed may have happened is this: The Visa Credit card statement has the correct dollar amoun...See more...
Hi Kevin, Still working on it. The offshore help team was stumped and are working on it. What I believed may have happened is this: The Visa Credit card statement has the correct dollar amount but for only one night. The offshore help team did confirm that Concur can read the data on a credit card statement. The error comes from the request to itemize the expenses. I itemized for 4 nights which contradicts the Visa charge of 1 night. If I had submitted for 1 night for the total amount it probably would have gone through but then registered red flags for a very large amount for only one hotel night stay. A catch 22. Thanks! I will keep you posted Peter What I believed has happened is that the Visa Credit Card expense from the hotel indicates the correct amount but only one
Is attaching an itemized hotel bill the same as uploading a photo image of the hotel bill? I keep receiving error messages indicating that I need to attach an itemized hotel bill even though I up...See more...
Is attaching an itemized hotel bill the same as uploading a photo image of the hotel bill? I keep receiving error messages indicating that I need to attach an itemized hotel bill even though I uploaded a photo image of the hotel bill. Could there be a tech glitch as to whether Concur detects a bill due to it being a PDF or JPG format etc,? I am unable to submit my expense report due to this hotel bill mystery. Peter Thanks!!