取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

techrep’s Posts

techrep’s Posts

I am using the concur app and it wont let me complete my expenses with out the arn number. This is a very expensive lesson to learn not to ever use my credit card ever again for work. I am tired of ...See more...
I am using the concur app and it wont let me complete my expenses with out the arn number. This is a very expensive lesson to learn not to ever use my credit card ever again for work. I am tired of wasting hours on my own time trying to get paid. Now I have interest to pay for work related expenses. Looks like this will be a freebee to the company knowing they make it impossible to get paid. I have almost 1000.00 I cant get reimbursed for. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!
SAP is requiring this number to be able to complete expenses. I have spent hours on the phone calling the credit card company and the endless hotel numbers and I can't find a person that knows what t...See more...
SAP is requiring this number to be able to complete expenses. I have spent hours on the phone calling the credit card company and the endless hotel numbers and I can't find a person that knows what this number is much less where to get it. I'm out almost a 1000 dollars because I'm going to give up soon and never use my credit card again for work expenses again.