取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

djlfvrodrigues’s Posts

djlfvrodrigues’s Posts

Hello @KevinD , I haven't yet taken the trip. The reservation is marked as Confirmed in Concur, so I do think I still have it. It's my first time using Concur and my fear is that no opti...See more...
Hello @KevinD , I haven't yet taken the trip. The reservation is marked as Confirmed in Concur, so I do think I still have it. It's my first time using Concur and my fear is that no option appears for me to manually pay the hotel. Does Concur try and charge me again soon? Thank you for your support, I really appreciate it, Daniel
Hello all, I'm going on a business tryp and made arrangements for an hotel. However, because of a limit on my credit card I didn't know about, the debit was refused. I removed the limit and now...See more...
Hello all, I'm going on a business tryp and made arrangements for an hotel. However, because of a limit on my credit card I didn't know about, the debit was refused. I removed the limit and now want to know how to pay the hotel? Best regards and thank you in advance,