取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Jorglz12’s Posts

Jorglz12’s Posts

Kevin, thank for your help. I called an number and they gave me an email to see if the can fix this .
How would I go about changing my Default approver? As my Authorized approver ?as the person right now getting my expense reports to approved is not the correct person? For example I got John as my de...See more...
How would I go about changing my Default approver? As my Authorized approver ?as the person right now getting my expense reports to approved is not the correct person? For example I got John as my default approver , but when submit my report Mark gets it, instead of John. . Thank you for your help
So my default approver is not receiving my expense reports instead someone else are getting them , it shows as he is the default approver and his email is correct. How do I fix this. Any information ...See more...
So my default approver is not receiving my expense reports instead someone else are getting them , it shows as he is the default approver and his email is correct. How do I fix this. Any information would be great.