取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

CourteneyWest’s Posts

CourteneyWest’s Posts

Can we remove vendors after they have been uploaded from ERP? Thanks!
The description that is automatically generated into QBO by Concur is "Expense Type" & "Description" & "Vendor". Is there a way to adjust this configuration? Having the Expense Type listed makes revi...See more...
The description that is automatically generated into QBO by Concur is "Expense Type" & "Description" & "Vendor". Is there a way to adjust this configuration? Having the Expense Type listed makes reviewing the accounts very difficult. Thanks!
Thanks, Kevin! That does work
1.打开应用程序2。点击“费用”(第一个选项in my app) 3. Click the plus sign in the left hand corner 4. Select "Create Manuel Expense" 5. Select the red "Expense Type" 6. The options ...See more...
1.打开应用程序2。点击“费用”(第一个选项in my app) 3. Click the plus sign in the left hand corner 4. Select "Create Manuel Expense" 5. Select the red "Expense Type" 6. The options does not show up (on our desktop version it is understand transportation)
Great, I still can not see it and my other colleagues are experiencing the same issue. Thank you!
Yes, our expense name Mileage Reimbursement, it is mapped to Personal Car Mileage so that it allows us to use the Concur mileage calculator
Thanks, Kevin - We have not launched yet but both my boss and I are experiencing the same issue. Would I be able to access the settings to ensure the box is checked?
Hello, I am not able to see the expense option for personal mileage reimbursement on the SAP app. I am able to see it on our desktop version so it is properly mapped. Thank you for any help...See more...
Hello, I am not able to see the expense option for personal mileage reimbursement on the SAP app. I am able to see it on our desktop version so it is properly mapped. Thank you for any help that can be provided!
I am having issues setting up notifications in a few places. - I am the invoice processer and would like to get notifications/emails when an invoice is submitted by another employee through the ...See more...
I am having issues setting up notifications in a few places. - I am the invoice processer and would like to get notifications/emails when an invoice is submitted by another employee through the capture email? - Is there a way to set up notifications for when an invoice posting fails. I had approved the processing of an invoice but it failed to post to QBO, I did not receive any notification of the failure and could have missed a payment but I noticed it wasn't in our bills to be paid? - I am also the processer for expense reimbursements, can I be set up on notification when any reimbursement is approved by a manager? Thank you!