取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Mihael1987’s Posts

Mihael1987’s Posts

Dear @KevinD , Thank You very much for Your quick response with mentioned issue with concur report. The issue is solved. This was a good solution. Everything is OK and I could submit expense repo...See more...
Dear @KevinD , Thank You very much for Your quick response with mentioned issue with concur report. The issue is solved. This was a good solution. Everything is OK and I could submit expense report. Best regards, Mihael Buganik
Hi to all. I need help with my expense report for Apartment rental. I have two expenses on my Company Credit Card. First expense was reservation of Apartment, the second expense is additional exp...See more...
Hi to all. I need help with my expense report for Apartment rental. I have two expenses on my Company Credit Card. First expense was reservation of Apartment, the second expense is additional expense for Apartment rental while check-in. Now when I want to do a report and submit it I need to enter room rates and room taxes which are not the same. This is seen on receipt which is attached to expense report. But when I do the Itemizations form first expense I get the correct sum up of both expenses + second expense is added up. I cannot also match this two expenses. I am really lost here. Can anyone take a look and help me with this expense report. Thanks in advance for Your help, Best regards, Mihael Buganik