取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

nicksanghvi’s Posts

nicksanghvi’s Posts

Just taking a quick survey from the AP users / Supervisors / Managers Who is responsible for filing 1042 with the IRS in your organization - AP Department or Tax department / professionals?
我们所有的银行信息和没有更新w ready to use Bambora for making ACH payments. In the sample test run, we found that it added one more day to the payment schedule. Invoices release...See more...
我们所有的银行信息和没有更新w ready to use Bambora for making ACH payments. In the sample test run, we found that it added one more day to the payment schedule. Invoices released before 2.30 EST on Wednesday (11/3), now will be deposited in supplier's bank account by Wednesday of next week (11/10). Total full seven days. If there is a holiday in the middle, then it will take eight days. It will be hard to explain that ACH payments take 7-8 days to reach the supplier's account. Anyone has concerns about this timeline? I think they should change the closing time from 7.00 AM PST the next day to 7.00 PM PST the same day, so we can pay all the due invoices until 5.00 PM the same day. Our SLA with suppler and stakeholder is impacted and some of the scheduled reports will have to be updated as well.
We use Concur reporting services and they have developed a nice report for us from the current standard report. Feel free to reach out to me at nsanghvi@simonsfoundation.org and I will share our vers...See more...
We use Concur reporting services and they have developed a nice report for us from the current standard report. Feel free to reach out to me at nsanghvi@simonsfoundation.org and I will share our version of the report. I am sure you know where the standard reports are, but just in case - Public Folders ‎> Intelligence - Standard Reports ‎> Invoice‬ >
We absolutely need this in-person user conference. There is no comparison between the in-room or round table event vs. Online talking to no one experience. I am sue many of us are tired with online m...See more...
We absolutely need this in-person user conference. There is no comparison between the in-room or round table event vs. Online talking to no one experience. I am sue many of us are tired with online meetings.
Yes, I am attedning the Fusion 2021 Conference
I know OCR used to have it's own set of challanges in the past. If you are using Concur invocies with OCR, how would you rate the accuracy of invoice scanning in terms of percentages (%)? I think 1...See more...
I know OCR used to have it's own set of challanges in the past. If you are using Concur invocies with OCR, how would you rate the accuracy of invoice scanning in terms of percentages (%)? I think 12 to 15 replies on this topic would be helpful to us in determining the next steps. Thanks Nick Sanghvi
We do not have Concur invoices today, but wanted to find out whether Concur Invoice has a self-approval functionality. Example: Admin supporting multiple managers reviews the invoice routed to her ma...See more...
We do not have Concur invoices today, but wanted to find out whether Concur Invoice has a self-approval functionality. Example: Admin supporting multiple managers reviews the invoice routed to her manager as a delegate, codes the invoice and sends to manager #1 for approval. If the invoice amount is within that manager's approval limit, we don't want that invoice to go to manager's (#1) manager (#2). Is it possible to configure the workflow to accomdate this requirement to speed up the approval and payment process? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
你好,我是尼克·西蒙斯的Sanghvi发现ation. We have implemented the sponsored guest functionality since May of 2017 and would be happy to share the process we follow to pay our guests. We do ...See more...
你好,我是尼克·西蒙斯的Sanghvi发现ation. We have implemented the sponsored guest functionality since May of 2017 and would be happy to share the process we follow to pay our guests. We do have Concur pay, but we don't use travel module for the guests. I presented our solution at the Seattle conference back in March and it was well received. If you both are interested, I would be happy to share our process flows, process, excel templates and reporting we use for analysis. It would require at least an hour or may be 90 min on the Webex. FYI - it comes with the maintenance but centralizes all the pain points. it is working very well for us today, but we will be moving to web based solution vs. using Excel templates in the future. Any ideas would be welcomed here. Thanks Nick Sanghvi Nick