取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

leela2516’s Posts

leela2516’s Posts

Fiction - SAP Concur is implemented to provide companies with better controls and spend visibility.
@vipardi - We do not use Expense Pay. So, in our case, we have an AP/GL Extract that extracts all the expense data from Concur and we load it into our local ERP for payment processing. With that said...See more...
@vipardi - We do not use Expense Pay. So, in our case, we have an AP/GL Extract that extracts all the expense data from Concur and we load it into our local ERP for payment processing. With that said, I would expect you could do something similar with a payment file. As you mentioned above, this would be an option that is similar to what we do for our processing but yours would be a payment file where our file is all the expenses, and they get posted accordingly in the local ERP. Good luck!
Hello @JHTravel - We have Switzerland and Czech Republic implemented on Concur. For Switzerland, employees get reimbursed for actual expenses, but we do not have Travel Allowance implemented for them...See more...
Hello @JHTravel - We have Switzerland and Czech Republic implemented on Concur. For Switzerland, employees get reimbursed for actual expenses, but we do not have Travel Allowance implemented for them. For Czech Republic, we use Fixed rates with a combination of Government and Company rates. Denmark is not implemented on Concur and not currently on our roadmap, but we are being requested to include it. I will be requesting information be provided by the country to assess if we want to try to add them to our roadmap now or wait until after our roadmap is fully implemented. Sorry, this may not be much help for you, but thought it might be useful to know how other companies are handling TA for these countries.
@peigibark97 - Welcome to the community! I have found a lot of value in this forum. You mention that you did Concur implementations at a global level. I was wondering, did you ever implement Romania?
FACT - ExpenseIt captures and reads receipts to create an expense, not an expense report.
@athakar - Hope this helps: Country-Specific Information (concurtraining.com)
@Afee - Not exactly sure how it works, but I believe we pay for an additional environment we use for test. With the data center moves, the URL is now the same between production and test, but the log...See more...
@Afee - Not exactly sure how it works, but I believe we pay for an additional environment we use for test. With the data center moves, the URL is now the same between production and test, but the login is different, I have to append ".uat" to my login ID. With that said, it is surely a different environment because once we test configurations, we then have to mirror them in production once we are ready to go live. We have had the test environment since we went live on Concur 20+ years ago.
Same here - we do not see these options in our professional edition environment either.
Fiction - Although I don't work much with the travel side, I believe I have seen different things about both so I'm going with Fiction.
@KevinD - These are great and provide a good learning tool! Thanks for the detailed explanation.
I'm going with False as well. We have a specific "travel class" for our users that are eligible to book the upgraded status outside of the "default travel class". So, I would say it is not what the a...See more...
I'm going with False as well. We have a specific "travel class" for our users that are eligible to book the upgraded status outside of the "default travel class". So, I would say it is not what the airline has defined for the user, but what the user's travel class is set as.
@melanieG - I have had no issues. As a matter of fact, I opened a case with them day before yesterday and was conversing via the case yesterday without issue.
Fiction - Same as the others - it is a tool to book travel, not an agency.
Great! See you there @scoathy !
你好融合与会者!我邀请你加入的信徒akout session I am speaking at along with two Concur representatives. We have been slotted for two days/times, Wednesday, March 1st at 2:45 pm an...See more...
你好融合与会者!我邀请你加入的信徒akout session I am speaking at along with two Concur representatives. We have been slotted for two days/times, Wednesday, March 1st at 2:45 pm and Thursday, March 2nd at 2:15 pm. Information on this informative session are as follows: Tips and Tricks: Managing Expenses (BRK2342) Discover the latest tips and tricks from SAP Concur experts to help you better manage your expense program. Whether you implemented SAP Concur solutions 10 minutes ago or 10 years ago, you’ll walk away with new ideas to improve your program. Hope to see you in my session!
I also say Fiction - for the same reasons as others. In the cases where a delegate does not have a receipt for the expense, they should use a paper "missing receipt" affidavit that is signed by the e...See more...
I also say Fiction - for the same reasons as others. In the cases where a delegate does not have a receipt for the expense, they should use a paper "missing receipt" affidavit that is signed by the employee. If the individual is an ex-employee, unless it is a credit card charge, any reimbursement should have a receipt to justify the cash expense. If a credit card charge, then the paper "missing receipt" affidavit could still be included but signed by the manager to support the charge.
@hannahkimball - We had this issue in the past. However, we sent a mass communication to our employees advising them of the importance of their HR name matching the name on their passport for travel ...See more...
@hannahkimball - We had this issue in the past. However, we sent a mass communication to our employees advising them of the importance of their HR name matching the name on their passport for travel purposes. We went this route as we are a very large global company and rather than turning off the updating of names and having to update any name changes (due to life changes), we decided to have the employees make sure the names matched. Hope that helps!
@KevinD - It did solve part of the problem, but where I have an issue now is that the VAT amount is not provided in the "billing" currency. The AP/GL extract only provides the VAT amount in the trans...See more...
@KevinD - It did solve part of the problem, but where I have an issue now is that the VAT amount is not provided in the "billing" currency. The AP/GL extract only provides the VAT amount in the transaction and reimbursement currencies - so although the charge is "triangulated" the VAT is not. As we post the VAT to a different account than the expense, we are probably going to have to see if we can calculate the VAT and the expense portion in the "billing" currency using our interface coding. Not an ideal situation, but if we want to implement our GDC countries (we have 8 targeted), then we have to figure out some solution. I did open a case and they have confirmed the VAT amount is not provided in the "billing" currency, only in the transaction and reimbursement currencies. Any thoughts on a better solution?
@KevinD - Thank you, I will do that. I guess I did not realize this wasn't in that forum.
@MSTEEN - Yes, of course Maria. I look forward to connecting with you.