取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

SB1’s Posts

SB1’s Posts

Thanks Kevin, I can run the unassigned queue report daily however, if the report you mention does not provide the date the invoices were moved to that queue that will not be helpful. Thanks
Hi, I am looking for a report to identify the number of inovices that are sent to the Unassigned Queue on either a daily, weekly or monthly basis. I reached out to Concur to create the report and was...See more...
Hi, I am looking for a report to identify the number of inovices that are sent to the Unassigned Queue on either a daily, weekly or monthly basis. I reached out to Concur to create the report and was told it would cost approx $1,180 to build. Does anyone else use this report and have an alternative option other than spending $1,180 that would be great. Thanks Sue
Hi, with regards to the Pay Solutions Update for Invoice Pay ACH, has anyone used Bambora in the past for paying vendor invoices? The reason I am asking is because we issue payments on behalf of seve...See more...
Hi, with regards to the Pay Solutions Update for Invoice Pay ACH, has anyone used Bambora in the past for paying vendor invoices? The reason I am asking is because we issue payments on behalf of several agencies out of one bank account. In order to process the payments by agency so the vendor does not apply the payment to another agency's account I set up individual remit address codes with account number under the main vendor code? This allows the payments to be paid and applied to each agency correctly. Concur issues payments on behalf of the address code which has worked out great however, does anyone know if Bambora pays by address code or vendor code? Thanks