取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Heather224’s Posts

Heather224’s Posts

Yes, same here.
Hi Kevin, Thanks for your response. The cash advance is subtracting from the items that are mark as Company Paid. The only way I can get around it is to enter the total for these transactions is t...See more...
Hi Kevin, Thanks for your response. The cash advance is subtracting from the items that are mark as Company Paid. The only way I can get around it is to enter the total for these transactions is to enter them as a negative amount.
Hello, Our compnay is new to using Concur. Is there a way that Cash Advance will not subtract from from "Company Paid" line items on the expense report? Our company pays for all airfare, hotel and ...See more...
Hello, Our compnay is new to using Concur. Is there a way that Cash Advance will not subtract from from "Company Paid" line items on the expense report? Our company pays for all airfare, hotel and rental cars. I can make it work if I enter a negative for that transaction amount; however I am concern when we import our EPIP file into our operating system that the "Company Paid" transactions will be missed. Thanks! Heather