cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

edmunds’s Posts

edmunds’s Posts

I do have a expense type list and dictionary for definitions. You may want to link up with via edmunds@spotify.com Thanks.
Guys thank you so much for your advice. I think I found a solution with my Concur admin.
Hi All, 2 questions. 1) I understand that there is a mark receipt as received feature in Concur. Based on the audit trail, we are able to see the date that receipt were marked as received. ...See more...
Hi All, 2 questions. 1) I understand that there is a mark receipt as received feature in Concur. Based on the audit trail, we are able to see the date that receipt were marked as received. Is there a way to extract this date in a Cognos reporting module? 2) For count of missing receipts, could we extract this count into a report ? Really urgent. Someone help? Thanks. Regards, Edmund
Hi Kevin, I am not the site admin, but the expense admin. Where in Concur would it indicate whether I'm on Standard or Professional? Regards, Edmund
Anyone knows whether we can "lock" a project code to a Concur Expense Report by default? Ideally, this will make the project code field non-editable.