取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

JessicaL’s Posts

JessicaL’s Posts

你好,这个问题影响我们作为我们的网站ll. Our workaround was to set a ridiculously high limit that one invoice/report would never hit. But, I am hoping a Concur rep will answer this as well. B...See more...
你好,这个问题影响我们作为我们的网站ll. Our workaround was to set a ridiculously high limit that one invoice/report would never hit. But, I am hoping a Concur rep will answer this as well. Best,
Hi Lauren, Is your boss using the Profile-->Expense Settings-->Expense Delegates section to add the delegates? It allows me to add many, I have added ten without an issue. Is there an error message...See more...
Hi Lauren, Is your boss using the Profile-->Expense Settings-->Expense Delegates section to add the delegates? It allows me to add many, I have added ten without an issue. Is there an error message that comes up? I think that would be helpful. Best,
Hello there, It does seem to be an issue with your TMC, I'm guessing, because we use a TMC and Southwest and do not have this issue. Best,
If you log into Concur, many companies will put the contact information in the "Company Notes" section... Hope that helps,
Hi @cchiu , Unfortunately, here on the Concur Community site, we cannot log into your company's Concur site. You would have to contact your Concur Administrator to have your profile updated. If you...See more...
Hi @cchiu , Unfortunately, here on the Concur Community site, we cannot log into your company's Concur site. You would have to contact your Concur Administrator to have your profile updated. If you do not know who the administrator is, usually there is information in the "Company Notes" section when you first log in. If you are still having trouble locating help inside your company, you can either ask your supervisor, the finance department, or IT. Usually, they will know who to connect you with. Hope this helps,
Hi Kimberly6632, Concur does have some great training content on their training site https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/expense/end-user which has many short videos and documents that you ca...See more...
Hi Kimberly6632, Concur does have some great training content on their training site https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/expense/end-user which has many short videos and documents that you can use to get started. I also found this posted under the Support and FAQS tab of this site and it walks you through the mileage aspect pretty well: https://community.concur.com/t5/Support-and-FAQs/How-do-I-submit-or-claim-mileage-in-Concur-Expense/ba-p/16888 Hope this helps,
We allow it, but our policy has some restrictions around it. Our credit card company does charge extra fees for cross border purchases, so we have an audit rule set up for those fees so our administr...See more...
We allow it, but our policy has some restrictions around it. Our credit card company does charge extra fees for cross border purchases, so we have an audit rule set up for those fees so our administrators know to assess the purchases for taxes. We also have a third party VAT processor that handles that portion for us. Best,
I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator or your company's travel/expense policy to assist with this. This article is helpful for a starting place as well. Best,
Have you tried converting the receipt into a pdf and saving to your desktop and uploading from there? Or possibly, the file you are trying to upload could exceed the size limitations so you may have ...See more...
Have you tried converting the receipt into a pdf and saving to your desktop and uploading from there? Or possibly, the file you are trying to upload could exceed the size limitations so you may have to make it smaller. Best,
If the transactions are already in the report, it is usually beneficial to remove them from the report. Then, in the "Available Expenses" screen, Concur should allow you to check the box for each pen...See more...
If the transactions are already in the report, it is usually beneficial to remove them from the report. Then, in the "Available Expenses" screen, Concur should allow you to check the box for each pending item to match them. Best,
你的公司已经成立了一个审核的缺失eceipt affidavit. Are you able to hit the "Submit" button again? If so, this report will just be further reviewed by your company after submission. I...See more...
你的公司已经成立了一个审核的缺失eceipt affidavit. Are you able to hit the "Submit" button again? If so, this report will just be further reviewed by your company after submission. If that is the case, perhaps an explanation in the comment section would help in getting your report approved. If you cannot submit the report, you will have to contact your Concur Admin as to let them know the report is blocked from being submitted. They may have to adjust the audit rule to allow you to submit. Best,
I would recommend starting with this article about how to get support for your Concur instance. This is the Concur community page, so we have no access to your site specifically. If you have addition...See more...
I would recommend starting with this article about how to get support for your Concur instance. This is the Concur community page, so we have no access to your site specifically. If you have additional questions, or more specific questions, that would be better for this site so that we know how to help you. Best,
It sounds like you may have to delete the transaction created by Uber and manually add a taxi expense to your report, marked as "cash". Make sure you have a copy of your receipt before deleting the U...See more...
It sounds like you may have to delete the transaction created by Uber and manually add a taxi expense to your report, marked as "cash". Make sure you have a copy of your receipt before deleting the Uber line. Best,
Hi Carrie, If you haven't looked at Concur's training website, I would highly recommend that. https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/getting-started/end-user Under "Using Concur Expense" section...See more...
Hi Carrie, If you haven't looked at Concur's training website, I would highly recommend that. https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/getting-started/end-user Under "Using Concur Expense" section, there is a video and a guide for "Creating a New Expense Report". Hopefully, that will help you get started. Best,
I would recommend calling your Travel Management Company directly. Many rental car agencies are having fleet issues, not enough cars. Your TMC may have a relationship with a vendor that could help yo...See more...
I would recommend calling your Travel Management Company directly. Many rental car agencies are having fleet issues, not enough cars. Your TMC may have a relationship with a vendor that could help you secure a vehicle. Best,
I believe you will have to reach out to your Concur Account Team or this can usually be done through the Concur Support Portal as well. Best,
Hello there, This sounds like an issue with your profile/account. I would definitely recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator so that they can help you submit reports and they can log a C...See more...
Hello there, This sounds like an issue with your profile/account. I would definitely recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator so that they can help you submit reports and they can log a Concur Support case to have Concur look at your account. Best,
This may seem like a silly question, but have you tried using a different file type? If it is not a pdf, turning it into a pdf could help. Or change browsers? Best,
Hello there, Yes, we did roll out the New UI to our users. Since we use groups in Concur, we rolled it out by Group. We started with happy email announcements 60 days before, than 30 days before wit...See more...
Hello there, Yes, we did roll out the New UI to our users. Since we use groups in Concur, we rolled it out by Group. We started with happy email announcements 60 days before, than 30 days before with screen shots of what we thought would be most confusing to our users. We pointed out that the credit card icons were being replaced by descriptions of the payment types as we knew that would be confusing, for sure. Then, the day before the Go Live, we sent a small PowerPoint with screen shots of what a report looked like in the Old UI right next to the New UI. Concur does have training for the New UI, of course, but we wanted to show it exactly how it looks on our site. We offered live trainings through Zoom, but honestly, most of that was walking through the PowerPoint we had made. Since we released it group by group, I think it was easier to manage the change. Hope that helps a little, looking forward to seeing how others handled it,
Hello there, Unfortunately, this question is specific to your company as Concur offers different ways to pay users. It will depend on what choice your company made during implementation. I would loo...See more...
Hello there, Unfortunately, this question is specific to your company as Concur offers different ways to pay users. It will depend on what choice your company made during implementation. I would look for either your company's expense policy and/or contact your Concur Administrator/finance for this answer. Best,