取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

YWHuang’s Posts

YWHuang’s Posts

Good day Mr. Kevin, Thanks for your kindly advised. Unfortunately, I have no authorization to access "Expense Admin" to modify the description of cities. Is it possible for you to appoint someo...See more...
Good day Mr. Kevin, Thanks for your kindly advised. Unfortunately, I have no authorization to access "Expense Admin" to modify the description of cities. Is it possible for you to appoint someone who is authorized to modify this accordingly? Maybe this is just a small thing for you, but it's really significant for us, especially at this moment!
Good day all, At the end of July, I found the description of all cities in Taiwan was changed and added an unacceptable sentence "Province of China". Please kindly be advised, that I do not want...See more...
Good day all, At the end of July, I found the description of all cities in Taiwan was changed and added an unacceptable sentence "Province of China". Please kindly be advised, that I do not want to raise any political issues in this system. Still, Taiwan is an independent Country in the world, and this kind of unilateral changed in the city description is really not acceptable and that may also destroy your company's good reputation.