取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

administr8’s Posts

administr8’s Posts

Our current connector syncs to Netsuite as a bill under the Credit Card Vendor(i.e. Amex). It notes the actual transaction vendor(i.e. starbucks) in the "memo" field, but ideally we would like to cre...See more...
Our current connector syncs to Netsuite as a bill under the Credit Card Vendor(i.e. Amex). It notes the actual transaction vendor(i.e. starbucks) in the "memo" field, but ideally we would like to create or tag these transactions to our actual vendors in Netsuite. Does this require special API? Also What is the purpose, or what distinguishes a "vendor list" in Concur?
谢谢你的回答。我被告知我would need to purchase consulting hours or 1:1 training hours for personal help - and my CFO will have expected me to have mastered this during the Advance...See more...
谢谢你的回答。我被告知我would need to purchase consulting hours or 1:1 training hours for personal help - and my CFO will have expected me to have mastered this during the Advanced Config. Training so I am reluctant to seek approval; cue my joining the group. I really appreciate the quick response. I was told previously during our integration that this be done through connected lists? There was a language barrier and it was out of scope for the employee that runs our connector so my intention may have been misunderstood; But exploring the option, it seems the primary objective of connected lists are to show certain conditional field-filling options, but not populate. I am wondering, if a connected list only contains one component will this work? EX: levels being 1. if Expense type is XX, then (2. Business purpose is XX (only one selection available), and 3. Vendor selection (normal list selection)). Also, I am wondering if this can be done using Forms and Fields, using a specific form for each necessary expense type that uses a "constant" field of the desired info? For expense type cost of media, for example - would have its own form on which the field "business purpose" would always be constant "Internal Media".? Lastly, I know that conditional fields are exclusive to custom fields - and it seems connected lists are as well - Could I create a custom field using the same name as "business purpose", and use it in replace of the system "business purpose" on the forms for these expense types, and still maintain functionality with our Netsuite connector? I apologize for the extensive inquiry. Thanks!!
Is there a way to auto-populate an existing field for the user such as "business purpose" based off of the expense type?
Just when I thought I knew what the ____ I was talking about! lol. Thank you!
我有不受限制的访问。关于组织和policies relevant to receipt handling, my understanding is this: Currently, we have one policy assigned to multiple groups (countries). So whi...See more...
我有不受限制的访问。关于组织和policies relevant to receipt handling, my understanding is this: Currently, we have one policy assigned to multiple groups (countries). So while these users will be reimbursed based off of their different home currencies, the expense experience will be defined by the one assigned policy. For receipt handling,my supervisor indicated that we would like the limits set in the users currency solely for employee convenience purposes as not all speak english. (Currently defined in audit rules, which is undesirable) For that, am I correct in the understanding that we will need individual policies per currency? So for example, lets say the Philippines, Vietnam, and Netherland groups are all assigned "NL policy "- so, While they will all be paid in their home currency, the expensing experience will be narrowed to the currency and rules of the single NL policy, AND -if we want to individualize receipt handling amounts in the relative currency then we DO need separate policies for each group. This will also allow other customized configurations for those countries and, a seperate policy per group, I thought, is best practice anyways?? Our consultant has led my supervisor to believe that because receipt handling is assigned at the group level, that seperate policies aren't necessary. Please confirm!! Thank you