取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

SusanT’s Posts

SusanT’s Posts

There is a demo video here: https://dam.sap.com/mac/embed/public/vp/a/NmTqptU.htm?rc=10&includeSapBrandedWraper=true
I'm trying the Horizon theme and found no issues with Expense. However, with Travel, I noticed that when searching for airfare, the results screen does not draw correctly - all of the fares are squis...See more...
I'm trying the Horizon theme and found no issues with Expense. However, with Travel, I noticed that when searching for airfare, the results screen does not draw correctly - all of the fares are squished over on the left side. We will not be able to enable Horizon until this issue has been resolved. I opened a support case and they have confirmed this is a known issue.
One of my favorites! Can't wait!
Yes! Looking forward to it.
Hello - Has anyone successfully integrated Concur with SalesForce.com. If so, could you share what was the business driver, what type of data is exchanged between the two systems and how was th...See more...
Hello - Has anyone successfully integrated Concur with SalesForce.com. If so, could you share what was the business driver, what type of data is exchanged between the two systems and how was the integration done? Appreciate all responses.
@AshleyB No, I didn't think to do that, but I will now! Thanks!
Hello - We would like to be able to create an Audit Rule based on Fiscal Year, as opposed to Calendar Year. I've done some digging and it looks like this is not yet possible. I found a Solution ...See more...
Hello - We would like to be able to create an Audit Rule based on Fiscal Year, as opposed to Calendar Year. I've done some digging and it looks like this is not yet possible. I found a Solution Suggestion and would appreciate up votes. SS-0000021282
Thank you! I'll try this.
我无法找到一个小旅馆k of Fusion! Anyone else having the same experience?
We are having significant trouble with Cognos and Windows 10 / Edge. I understand Cogos is not supported in Edge, but I really don't want to have to ask our users to go through Internet Explorer for ...See more...
We are having significant trouble with Cognos and Windows 10 / Edge. I understand Cogos is not supported in Edge, but I really don't want to have to ask our users to go through Internet Explorer for Concur, just because of the Intelligence module. I appreciate suggestions. Thanks!
I've heard there is a platform change, but only offered to SMB clients at this time. Would love to hear feedback from those on the new platform.
@JessicaL Thank you! I'll check it out!
Hi @JessicaL I like your targeted email approach. Which report did you use? I was surprised to hear from our internal trainers that most of our population uses only ExpenseIt, and does not use Con...See more...
Hi @JessicaL I like your targeted email approach. Which report did you use? I was surprised to hear from our internal trainers that most of our population uses only ExpenseIt, and does not use Concur Mobile. Because of that, I'm looking for a report that will help identify those who are still using ExpenseIt, and/or haven't moved over to Concur Mobile.
We are looking into implementing both, as well. While we are not a university, I'm also interested to hear from others who are using SG and EP. I've read the documentation, but would like to hear rea...See more...
We are looking into implementing both, as well. While we are not a university, I'm also interested to hear from others who are using SG and EP. I've read the documentation, but would like to hear real world advice.
Agree with the posts regarding time. I wish I could attend more sessions! The reporting sessions are so valuable, and just not enough time to see everything. Such a great conference - wish it lasted ...See more...
Agree with the posts regarding time. I wish I could attend more sessions! The reporting sessions are so valuable, and just not enough time to see everything. Such a great conference - wish it lasted 2 weeks!
Hello - We are looking to integrate our Salesforce data with Concur and are trying to decide if we want to go with Concur's Connector or with Concur's Web Services. I understand the flexibility is m...See more...
Hello - We are looking to integrate our Salesforce data with Concur and are trying to decide if we want to go with Concur's Connector or with Concur's Web Services. I understand the flexibility is much greater with the Web Services option. Wondering if anyone has experience with the integration process and can provide tips or gotchas? Thanks!
Hi Darryl, We are exploring this type of reimbursement as well. We were directed to Concur's Sponsored Guest feature, which will allow us to create non-employee accounts. We have not implemented yet...See more...
Hi Darryl, We are exploring this type of reimbursement as well. We were directed to Concur's Sponsored Guest feature, which will allow us to create non-employee accounts. We have not implemented yet, but I am also interested in hearing how others address this situation.
Hello everyone! I work out of San Antonio, Texas, and I am a Business Systems Analyst focused mainly on Concur Expense.