取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

aramas’s Posts

aramas’s Posts

still no book for guest option with new url-
Hi Kevin- below is the full screen shot you requested. thank you for the assistance! I dont see a message option by your name or profile. Im full of problems lol
We have suddenly lost our booking for guest option. I know there is a new travel arranger for any user option from the profile drop down but that doesn't allow for booking for a non employee. I have ...See more...
We have suddenly lost our booking for guest option. I know there is a new travel arranger for any user option from the profile drop down but that doesn't allow for booking for a non employee. I have verified that the box is checked to allow them to book for guest. Anyone else?
Hi Kevin- yes, it did. thank you for following up. Sam
I'm having this same issue with 2 new users I'm trying to set up. However, one informed me he had previously set up a Concur test drive account (his words) with his work email address but I cant pull...See more...
I'm having this same issue with 2 new users I'm trying to set up. However, one informed me he had previously set up a Concur test drive account (his words) with his work email address but I cant pull it up anywhere in Concur.