取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Is there a timeline to sunset the LinkedIn Group?

Just wondering. I’m thinking as long as it’s there, people will continue to use it. Personally, I do like this format, though I find it does take a bit more effort to use. Eventually, it will be second nature. But I do find myself going back to the group more often than I visit the Community. Almost like a crutch. I think I’d prefer the Group be closed down. Thoughts?
Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
2 REPLIES2
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Great question Terri! I did exactly the same thing and straddled both sides of the fence until@AmberLeetold me off:winking_face:. I agree there has to be a sunset on the LinkedIn site however not before some of the concerns relating to a development of an Admins only area are addressed.

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

It is nice that the LinkedIn group is there for history, though. I still use it to search to see if someone else has already asked my question. I come here first, though, since most seem to have switched.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">