搜索instead for
Did you mean:
mamehta
偶尔会员 - 2级

Cognos报告 - 添加经过处理,批准,提交和未提交的报告数量

Hello, I am trying to create a report in Concur where I want following details,

对于提交和未提交的报告数量的每个国家 /地区计数,以及提交报告所需的平均时间。

对于每个国家 /地区的报告数量,批准和未决批准的报告数量以及批准报告所需的平均时间。

For each country count of Number of reports processed and pending processing , and the average time required to process the report.

有什么办法可以做到这一点,我对Cognos是新手,并且我仍在学习它的工作原理,我真的很感激。如果有人可以漫步。

Thank You in Advance.

1解决方案
Solution
Kevind
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mamehtalet me start by saying that yes, you can achieve what you are looking for. However, due to your newness to Cognos, I would recommend doing this as three separate reports. Why? Because what you are asking for is technically three different queries and being a beginner, it would be very difficult, time consuming and frustrating for you to build this report as one report.

Now, I'm about transparency...so, I can tell you that to walk you through this would be a bit too much to type here in this forum. I can, however point you in the right direction to get you started. Luckily, each of these three reports are basically the same with a couple small variances.

For the first report, you will need to add the following data items to the report:

1. Employee Country Code
  2. Employee
  3. 报告名称
  4. Approval Status
  5. Created Date
  6. 最后提交日期

添加这些数据项后,您需要按员工国家代码对报告进行分组。这将按国家划分报告。接下来,创建一个有关批准状态的过滤器,该过滤状态将仅显示以下内容,并选择未提交和提交并待批准。现在,选择最后提交的日期列,按住CTRL密钥并选择创​​建的日期。选择这两列,请单击工具栏上的计算按钮(绿色图标)。在操作字段中,使用下拉箭头进行选择(几天的差异)。在新项目名称字段中,我将输入要提交的天数,然后单击“确定”。

Now, click on the new column named Number of Days to Submit. Go to the left hand menu in Cognos and select Edit. From the list that appears, select Summarize. In the Summarize section (appears below your report) on the right side look for a link labeled Advanced. Click this link. In the options that appear, you'll see an option for Footers. Click the dropdown arrow and then select Average. Then click OK. You will have to page down the report to see the summarized average per country. It will be in gray and bolded.

因此,对于您想要的第二个报告,听起来很容易,实际上很复杂,因为一份报告可以由经理多次批准。如果处理器将报告发送回用户,则开始批准过程,以便经理可以从技术上再次批准同一报告。Cognos中没有显示最后经理批准的数据项。因此,对于只有一点知识经验的人来说,试图将其建立到报告中将非常困难。

You may want to reach out to your SAP Concur account manager and ask about getting assistance with these reports from someone at Concur.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
树液Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4个答复4
Solution
Kevind
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mamehtalet me start by saying that yes, you can achieve what you are looking for. However, due to your newness to Cognos, I would recommend doing this as three separate reports. Why? Because what you are asking for is technically three different queries and being a beginner, it would be very difficult, time consuming and frustrating for you to build this report as one report.

Now, I'm about transparency...so, I can tell you that to walk you through this would be a bit too much to type here in this forum. I can, however point you in the right direction to get you started. Luckily, each of these three reports are basically the same with a couple small variances.

For the first report, you will need to add the following data items to the report:

1. Employee Country Code
  2. Employee
  3. 报告名称
  4. Approval Status
  5. Created Date
  6. 最后提交日期

添加这些数据项后,您需要按员工国家代码对报告进行分组。这将按国家划分报告。接下来,创建一个有关批准状态的过滤器,该过滤状态将仅显示以下内容,并选择未提交和提交并待批准。现在,选择最后提交的日期列,按住CTRL密钥并选择创​​建的日期。选择这两列,请单击工具栏上的计算按钮(绿色图标)。在操作字段中,使用下拉箭头进行选择(几天的差异)。在新项目名称字段中,我将输入要提交的天数,然后单击“确定”。

Now, click on the new column named Number of Days to Submit. Go to the left hand menu in Cognos and select Edit. From the list that appears, select Summarize. In the Summarize section (appears below your report) on the right side look for a link labeled Advanced. Click this link. In the options that appear, you'll see an option for Footers. Click the dropdown arrow and then select Average. Then click OK. You will have to page down the report to see the summarized average per country. It will be in gray and bolded.

因此,对于您想要的第二个报告,听起来很容易,实际上很复杂,因为一份报告可以由经理多次批准。如果处理器将报告发送回用户,则开始批准过程,以便经理可以从技术上再次批准同一报告。Cognos中没有显示最后经理批准的数据项。因此,对于只有一点知识经验的人来说,试图将其建立到报告中将非常困难。

You may want to reach out to your SAP Concur account manager and ask about getting assistance with these reports from someone at Concur.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
树液Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mamehta
偶尔会员 - 2级

Hi@KevinD,首先,让我感谢您对我的问题的详细回答和指南。感谢您的所有努力。我了解您在说什么,并且我尝试了您的第一个解决方案,但没有提交,并且效果很好。但是,我仍然想继续尝试创建您提到的其他两个报告非常复杂。我愿意学习,如果您可以指导我或指向我可以使用的任何资源,我将非常感谢可以帮助我开发我想要的其他两份报告。

Thank You

ANIA_P85
New Member - Level 1

Hi@mamehtawhere you able to create the report for number of processed reports?

BR

安娜

mamehta
偶尔会员 - 2级

你好安娜,我能够创建报告。如果您不熟悉Cognos,则有点复杂。您需要过滤数据以仅显示处理的费用报告的数量。您可以做到的是

1. Select all the expense report in your system

2. In the filter prompt, from the workflow trail folder add the following filters to filter your data to only show processer approved expense reports

一个。[步骤操作日期/时间]不是零 - 这将滤除未批准的所有费用报告

b。[当前工作流标志(电流= 1)] = 1-这仅考虑已处理过的费用报告

C。[角色遗产密钥]在('acct_clerk')中 - 仅选择分配给处理器的费用报告

d. [Employee Assigned to Step] <> 'System, Concur' - Will not select those expense reports that were processed by the system.

一旦了解了数据,就可以将其组织到想要的方式中。希望这会有所帮助。

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">