取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
mtyznikBT
New Member - Level 1

Completely confusing dialog box

I don't know if Concur employees read feedback here, but I did want to explain from an end user's point of view that this dialog that I get when I hit "submit report" is completely unintelligible to me.

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 12.06.59 PM.png

I paid for all of these expenses, and I am requesting reimbursement. So why does it say $2,000 under Company payments and $0 under Employee payments? Does that mean the companywill pay$2,000tothe employee? Or does it mean the company already paid $2,000?

When it says "Due Employee", does that mean duetothe employee, or duefromthe employee? Likewise, when it says "Owed Company," does that mean owedbythe company, or owedtothe company?

"Total paid by company" is $2,000 — but total paid by the company so far is $0. Does this mean totalto bepaid by the company? If so, that label is very misleading.

我知道人们在这尘埃ry these labels may be totally clear to you and to many of your users, but to an end-user who does not work in finance or HR, I had to take it on faith that I entered everything correctly because this dialog box at first glance made it seem that Concur thought the company had paid for all these things.

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtyznikBTCompany payment = what your company will pay you or to a company credit card for users who have one.

Employee Payment = what user owes the the company or the company card issuer (applies to uses who have a company card and made a personal purchase on it).

由于Employee = what employee will be paid/reimbursed.

Owed Company = what employee will pay company.

Total Paid by Company should match Company Payments unless there is some unusual circumstance.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mtyznikBT
New Member - Level 1

Do you have any way to pass feedback to the product team? It would be very helpful to disambiguate some of these terms or add a tooltip.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mtyznikBTa change like this would need to be submitted through our Customer Influence Program and voted on by other customers to get implemented. This Summary window has been like this for several years, so I don’t foresee it getting changed, unless it is submitted through the proper channel and getting enough votes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">