取消
显示结果
而是搜索
你的意思:
Sreeleshskumar
偶尔会员 - 第3级

是否有一个平台更改供报告?

大家好,

是否有一个平台更改供报告?目前,它适用于IBM Cognos。有没有转移到Power BI或Tableu的转换?

感谢和问候

Sree

7个答复7
苏斯特
偶尔会员 - 第3级

我听说有一个平台更改,但此时仅向SMB客户提供。很想听听新平台上人们的反馈。

Kevind
社区管理员
社区管理员

Cognos is still our reporting platform for our Professional and Enterprise clients. Our small to medium sized business clients are on a platform called Analytics that is an in-house reporting tool built directly into SAP Concur. If you are attending Fusion in March, be sure to attend my 60 minute presentation on Analytics so you can see what the tool looks like and how it functions.

谢谢,
凯文·多尔西(Kevin Dorsey)
SAP同意社区经理
这个回答回答了您的问题吗? 请务必选择“接受为解决方案”,以便您的社区成员也可以为其提供帮助。
苏斯特
偶尔会员 - 第3级

We are having significant trouble with Cognos and Windows 10 / Edge. I understand Cogos is not supported in Edge, but I really don't want to have to ask our users to go through Internet Explorer for Concur, just because of the Intelligence module.

感谢建议。谢谢!

Kevind
社区管理员
社区管理员

苏珊,

您可以让员工尝试的解决方法是让您的用户通过Edge登录SAP并启动Cognos。一旦通知,在Edge浏览器窗口的右上角打开后,您将看到三个点。我提供了屏幕截图。在出现的菜单选项中,他们可以使用Internet Explorer选择打开。

看看这是否对他们有用。

switchfromedgetoie.jpg

谢谢,
凯文·多尔西(Kevin Dorsey)
SAP同意社区经理
这个回答回答了您的问题吗? 请务必选择“接受为解决方案”,以便您的社区成员也可以为其提供帮助。
苏斯特
偶尔会员 - 第3级

谢谢!我会尝试的。

new_phoenix
偶尔会员 - 第3级

这是我的理解有一些suppliers who have a connector between the Cognos Data Warehouse in SAP Concur and Power BI from Microsoft. Can you confirm whether this functionality exists, and/or whether these suppliers are authorized to provide such a connection? SAP had previously indicated that the company is moving in the direction of API connectors to the data, so I am wondering if there are instructions for how clients could proceed with the development of an API connector to the Cognos Data Warehouse from SAP to either Power BI or Tableau, etc.

来自Microsoft的Power BI与Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse之间的连接器应完整,而Power BI桌面可以直接与数据仓库中的数据元素进行交互。您能否详细说明是否可以将外部API连接到Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse,并提供使用身份验证的服务器名称和数据库名称?如果没有,那么为什么有几个供应商断言他们已经在SAP Concur Concur Data Warehouse(Concur Intelligence)和Microsoft的Power BI Desktop应用程序之间建立了连接器?因此,如果他们成功地做到了,那么必须这样做。您能进一步详细说明吗?

@new_phoenix好问题!SAP Concur目前具有有限的API,可用于填充第三方BI解决方案(Power BI,Tableau等),并为选择合作伙伴访问有限的数据集。我鼓励您与您的客户经理建立联系,以讨论情报提取服务或自定义提取/API是否适合您的需求。

请注意,这些选项都不会为您提供Concur Intelligence Data Warehouse的完整副本,今天无法获得完整数据集的访问。我们正在评估用于未来开发的批量API,这将为较大的数据集提供访问。如果这是一项要求,我再次建议您与您的客户经理讨论以分享您的需求,并将这些要求传递给数据和分析产品策略团队中。我们欢迎您在该主题上使用的任何用例。

蒂法尼·雷德曼(Tiffany Redman),数据和分析高级产品经理
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">