取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
KayPellack
Occasional Member - Level 3

Tax ID Requirement at Transaction Level for Colombia

Our Colombia subsidiary is implementing a credit card along with a transaction feed. We are wondering how others deal with the requirement to include a merchant tax ID number at the entry level when the transaction arrives from a feed.

A simple list is maintained, with form fields for the vendor and tax ID on the various entry forms, but a transaction feed presents the possibility of a large number of vendor names.

Has anyone found a way to automate this? Is the Tax ID available from a Visa feed? I don't see it in the download of the transaction file.

2 REPLIES2
aevangelistaFB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kay - we're trying to solve for this as well. Did you ever get a response back from Concur, or would you be willing to share how you're handling this? Thank you!

KayPellack
Occasional Member - Level 3

No, I did not. As time has gone on, I've found that this hasn't been the problem I thought it would be. Occasionally I get a new number to add to the simple list, but I find that most of the time, users choose a "N/A" entry and that isn't questioned downstream.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">