取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
crtyner1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Mobile App: Push Notifications (NOT WORKING)

We are currently in implementation and I have requested to have our push mobile notifications-mainly for approvals turned on. I tested with two different phones and zero notifications were received. I relayed this to my implementation manager, along with screenshots of the phone and she replied with this: "I sent this to the support team internally and found out there is a support case open on this. This is not a feature that is working in mobile for travel approvals."

We are also implementing expense, but I have not tested the approval push notifications yet for that piece.

Who else is having this problem with the approvals for travel and/or expense not pushing to their notifications on the mobile app?

I am wondering if any of you experiencing this issue have any further details like an ETA.....this is a huge problem to rely on emails for travel approvals instead of the mobile push notifications.

0 REPLIES0
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">