取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
abreyac
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I arrange my hotel accommodations?

3 REPLIES3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abreyacmost likely you will need to use SAP Concur travel (www.concursolutions.com) to make any travel reservations. Do you know if you have an SAP Concur profile setup? If not, you will need to reach out to your direct manager for help in getting this requested. If you do have a profile set up, have you logged into SAP Concur before?

I'll await your reply and then provide further assistance.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
abreyac
Occasional Member - Level 1

I can log in to SAP Concur and I thought I had a profile but I can't seem to sign into the link you sent above. I received an email conformation from SAP Concur Community but it only gets me access to the forum. Please advise.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abreyacI looked up your name and did not see that a profile forwww.concursolutions.comhas been set up for you. I recommend reaching out to your direct manager to have them request you get a profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">