取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
Shayka
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile App Doesn’t Recognize Information

Hello, Trying to figure out what might be causing this issue.

I was signed out of my mobile app I attempted to sign back in and I get the error that my information is not recognized. I logged in via my work computer and have full access. I have reset my mobile pin several times, Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, revoked access and tried to set it back with the same? issue.

Contacted my expense team they say everything looks right on my account any guidance I can give them

7 REPLIES7
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi@Shayka

Thanks for posting!

We would be happy to help you out here. Would share your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number with me in a private message? I can pass it along to our support team. They should be able to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP同意 - 社区经理

Did this response answer your question?Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hughbartels
New Member - Level 1

移动应用程序正在提供消息

“我们不认识输入的信息。请……”

Web app allows log in fine.

Mobile app allows login of another user account.

Trying to assist a team member.

Hugh Bartels

hugh.bartels@itwdrawform.com

IT Manager

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi@hughbartels

Thanks for sharing. This would be a good case for support. Have you created a ticket for it yet? Please let me know if you need any assistance connecting to your support resource. I would be happy to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP同意 - 社区经理

Did this response answer your question?Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gjanagan

嗨..这是来自雅培的Janagan ..我有几个用户报告了同样的问题。这个问题是否有解决方案或根本原因?

Triciam

I am a Travel Manager and this has been a frequent issue in the past month or so. What is happening that is a.) kicking people off of the app? and b.) Not logging them in after creating a new password?

我一直在建议我们的员工删除移动应用程序并再次下载,这不一定有效。然后,我将要求他们第二天再试一次。通常在2-3天的中提琴中起作用。这对同事们来说是非常令人讨厌的,对我来说,他们无法重新进入或对正在发生的事情有答案。

I suspect it has something to do with the multi-factor logon process that Concur is looking to launch.

karimsedek
New Member - Level 2

Hi
I can not login to my SAP Concur account and this my first time what should I do ?

thanks in advance

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karimsedekI looked up your email and did not find an SAP Concur account for you. Were you informed that you had an SAP Concur account set up for you? Have you tried reaching out to your direct manager?

Here on this Community we are limited in being able to help with profile issues. I can only see whether you have a profile or not and it appears you do not. So likely, that is why you cannot log in.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">