@espencer1trumpfSo I'm understanding correctly, you need the managers to have one mileage rate when they travel between sites and a different rate when they are not traveling between sites.

If that is what you are asking, I don't believe you can do this. You have different policy groups set up. You can only have one rate applied to a Policy Group and employees can only be assigned one Policy Group. So, whatever the rate is assigned to the Policy Group is the rate that will be used. Also, you can create as many Mileage Expense types as you need, but putting them into the Personal Car - Mileage Reimbursement Spend Category makes that expense type use whatever rate you have setup. There isn't a way to set a condition that says, "if user is driving between sites, then use xxx mileage rate". Rates can only vary from Group to Group and only by total accumulated distance. It cannot vary by site to site or by location to location.

The only thing I can think of would be to have those managers be given what the rate is they should have per mile and multiply it by the distance and figure out the reimbursement total manually and enter it into the Amount field.

I wish I had a better answer, but on our Standard configuration, you are limited on what you can do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.