enfleming
Occasional Member - Level 1

我们生活在2018年的秋天e of our policies (companies), and the reporting users I support have also struggled with creating reports, as well as having Concur create custom reports on our behalf. I hope you have found some guidance and/or resolution to your issues.

For creating reports, we find the documentation to be a weak, often not providing much guidance on where the data "lives" in the warehouse nor on how to build reports using Cognos. Lack of training beyond their documentation has been practically unavailable without a lot of "noise" sent up the sales channels. In the end, we requested a custom report from Concur, for which we were willing to pay, only to find out that the data we need in the report (the same data that displays in the UI on a single screen) is not available in the warehouse. Instead, our only option to satisfy our auditors is to take screen shots from the Invoice detail screen and print it to pdf. Even with training and reading the documentation, we find reporting to be incredibly difficult in Concur.

I know I just went on a rant, and I'm slightly sorry for that - if you do find any useful resources for reporting, please post them for the rest of us, and I will do the same.