stevenewton
New Member - Level 1

Hi Sasrsc-

Great questions! I'm Steve with Tripkicks. Would love to address some of your points here...

1) We've heard this comment from many people... which is why with Tripkicks, we don't charge any fees for implementation. Our pricing model is purely success-based, so if you're not saving money you don't owe Tripkicks anything. Most companies don't have a budget sitting around to implement something like Tripkicks, so we've tried to remove all the barriers to entry.

2) We think it's really important to show an accurate savings estimation. Tripkicks will present a detailed Business Case, showing the true potential within your program. We would much rather under promise and over deliver, so we present realistic metrics centered around what success looks like in your specific program. Since we don't charge Concur customers anything for implementation, ROI can be realized from day one.

3)我们关注couraging travelers to go "Above and Beyond" - sure there are some travelers already exhibiting this behavior, but it's normally a very small percentage of travelers. Our configuration is highly customizable, providing full transparency in our budget logic to ensure the savings are "real."

4) Customization is big priority for us... Tripkicks was created for enterprise-level organizations, who require programs to address their unique environment. If Tripkicks looks different from one company to another, that's ok! In fact, we embrace it and launch the program around your priorities and initiatives.

I'd be happy to chat with you to answer any additional questions, and provide an overiew of Tripkicks. Feel free to shoot me an email and we can set something up!

Steve@tripkicks.com