取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

jrajski1的文章

jrajski1的文章

Yep! I contacted the Travel Agent and it ended up she had a hyphenated last name in Sabre, but not in her concur profile. The Travel Agent said Sabre does not like any hyphens so he removed it and ...See more...
Yep! I contacted the Travel Agent and it ended up she had a hyphenated last name in Sabre, but not in her concur profile. The Travel Agent said Sabre does not like any hyphens so he removed it and like magic, it was fixed. Thanks guys for all your help!
Hi all, I am a newish admin (used to be an admin, but took 2 years off) anyhow, I have a user that cannot get to the travel page for her own profile. She gets the something went wrong guy with the s...See more...
Hi all, I am a newish admin (used to be an admin, but took 2 years off) anyhow, I have a user that cannot get to the travel page for her own profile. She gets the something went wrong guy with the sign saying we have encountered a problem with your travel profile... do any of you know of a work around? Pls and thank you!!!