取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

JessicaL’s Posts

JessicaL’s Posts

Hi @Christie, Some of our users had issues before they added a PIN to their account. Navigate to Profile --> Mobile Registration to set up a PIN. There are user guides and a video tutorial here: ...See more...
Hi @Christie, Some of our users had issues before they added a PIN to their account. Navigate to Profile --> Mobile Registration to set up a PIN. There are user guides and a video tutorial here: //www.g-goddess.com/en-us/features/mobile-support But, if it's beyond the scope of training/PIN, I would definitely submit a Concur help request with specific issues - logins of the users having issues and screenshots, if you have them. Best,
Hi @Anonymous User, This may be a silly question, but are you on the correct tab? For our company, we use a few different tabs in the "Permission Administrator" and if your default is a different ta...See more...
Hi @Anonymous User, This may be a silly question, but are you on the correct tab? For our company, we use a few different tabs in the "Permission Administrator" and if your default is a different tab, you wouldn't be able to find the role. This is my first guess why you cannot see it. Navigate: Administration --> Company --> Company Admin --> Permission Administrator The first tab is "Travel", but you would need to be on the "Expense" tab to find the Expense Proxy Login role and assign it to users. Best, JEssica
Hi @kirstin_rintoul, Are you android users using the PIN to login or are they using a password? Some of our users had issues before they added a PIN to their account. Navigate to Profile --> Mobile...See more...
Hi @kirstin_rintoul, Are you android users using the PIN to login or are they using a password? Some of our users had issues before they added a PIN to their account. Navigate to Profile --> Mobile Registration to set up a PIN. There are user guides and a video tutorial here: //www.g-goddess.com/en-us/features/mobile-support But, if it's beyond the scope of training/PIN, I would definitely submit a Concur help request with specific issues - logins of the users having issues and screenshots, if you have them. Best,
Hi, I agree with @DavidW in that the PIN is usually the way to go when it comes to logging into Concur on your phone. Logging in on your computer and navigate to --> Profile --> Mobile Registratio...See more...
Hi, I agree with @DavidW in that the PIN is usually the way to go when it comes to logging into Concur on your phone. Logging in on your computer and navigate to --> Profile --> Mobile Registration And create your mobile PIN. Hopefully, this will fix your current situation. There are more answers here: //www.g-goddess.com/en-us/features/mobile-support Best,
Hello and welcome.
Updated our site today, too
Hello all, We are having an issue with our travel invoices listing a fee called MERDOM and I was hoping someone else might have insight into what this is. I have logged a Concur Support ticket alrea...See more...
Hello all, We are having an issue with our travel invoices listing a fee called MERDOM and I was hoping someone else might have insight into what this is. I have logged a Concur Support ticket already as I also tried to research on my own and have not found the answer as yet. Best,
嗨@YIsaacs,你有没有收到一份行程before and this is a new trip that you did not receive one? If you have never used Concur Travel before to book a trip, some of our users experienc...See more...
嗨@YIsaacs,你有没有收到一份行程before and this is a new trip that you did not receive one? If you have never used Concur Travel before to book a trip, some of our users experienced this problem. However, once they verified their email address in their profile, they were able to receive them. Profile --> Profile Settings --> Email Addresses Under the column "Verify", Concur will send an e-mail with a code that you then put in this location. If you have already done that, it may be an issue with the TMC and/or Concur - depending on when you booked, I know there were a few partial outages and/or maintenance going on last week. Hope it helps,
Hi @TamyraCincala, It is really difficult to narrow this down to one thing, so I will have to list my top three: 1. Meeting other Concur Administrators to have contacts for one-on-one questions aft...See more...
Hi @TamyraCincala, It is really difficult to narrow this down to one thing, so I will have to list my top three: 1. Meeting other Concur Administrators to have contacts for one-on-one questions after the conference is over. 2. The sessions that Concur offers on specific items - for me, there was one session on guest users that changed how we used that feature. Very helpful, take an many as you can! 3. I was able to meet my Concur Account Manager and ask specific questions about our set-up. I suppose, to sum up, finding the right resources was the key for me. I would recommend Concur Fusion to anyone, but in particular to new Concur administrators. Of course, it is also nice to meet the vendors, too... The list goes on Best,
Hello @muizyousuf, Yes, you are correct. Within our organization, we have a few users that have multiple cards. When the payments are made, the credit card company applies the payment to the correct...See more...
Hello @muizyousuf, Yes, you are correct. Within our organization, we have a few users that have multiple cards. When the payments are made, the credit card company applies the payment to the correct card. The only issue that has come up from this is when there are credits/refunds, so we ask the cardholders to put refunds/credits with the same card in a separate report. I hope this helps. Best,
Hi there, This may require more information, but if you not on a mobile device, there should be tabs at the top of the page. One should simpy say "expense" and should be click-able. Best,
Same as @KayPellack on this one. Best,
Hello @ConwayN @MelissafromMD @DavidN@lperez-lopez @toriehigh, We received an update today from Concur stating that the fix will be in this weekend's (Nov 17th) release so it should be working next ...See more...
Hello @ConwayN @MelissafromMD @DavidN@lperez-lopez @toriehigh, We received an update today from Concur stating that the fix will be in this weekend's (Nov 17th) release so it should be working next week. I did send out a notification to all my expense users as we use this feature quite a lot. It was good to know Concur knew about the issue and had a fix near-ready. Thanks all,
你好,我想知道是否有人正在经历ssues with the expense type "Personal Car Mileage". We allow for employees to submit personal car mileage (with or without using the Google Maps fea...See more...
你好,我想知道是否有人正在经历ssues with the expense type "Personal Car Mileage". We allow for employees to submit personal car mileage (with or without using the Google Maps feature), but for the past few days, when they attempt to use the round trip function, it will not move forward. It simply gets stuck. I have submitted a Concur Support ticket, but have not yet heard back. The workaround is having everyone add two one-ways. I am curious if it's just a company problem or if there are other instances out there. Thank you,
Hi @Irz02, I am not certain I am following your question. However, we have a similar process where employees cannot submit until the statement cycle is over. They do have to wait to submit, but duri...See more...
Hi @Irz02, I am not certain I am following your question. However, we have a similar process where employees cannot submit until the statement cycle is over. They do have to wait to submit, but during the month, they can log into Concur and view the report. They can make changes, upload matching receipts and add any comments that they need to. They still have to go in to submit after the cycle date ends, but if they've already reviewed everything, it's a much quicker process. Best,
Do you have access to the Workflows menu so that you can change the duration of returns? In Administration-->Expense-->Expense Admin, you may have access to "Workflows". In that section, click on th...See more...
Do you have access to the Workflows menu so that you can change the duration of returns? In Administration-->Expense-->Expense Admin, you may have access to "Workflows". In that section, click on the workflow in which you are experiencing the issue. On the first page, there is a box for "Approval Time Expired Action". If you do not want the report to push forward, you would switch this to "No Action". If you do not have this access, you would have to submit a support ticket.
Hi @IMBPR, That is a large number of reports you are reviewing on your own. Do the reports go to someone else first/after you that you reviews for content so that you are only reviewing for receipts...See more...
Hi @IMBPR, That is a large number of reports you are reviewing on your own. Do the reports go to someone else first/after you that you reviews for content so that you are only reviewing for receipts, financial applications? Workflows exist if you can add them to share the burden/responsibility for review. Also, we have set up some Audit rules that flag certain reports for expanded review - for instance we have an audit rule that flags the reviewer "there's cash in this report" so extra attention is on that report. You could also separate employees into different groups that have the same types of expenses so that it's easier to segregate them when it's in the final stages of report review. My only other thought is have the administrator role shared with others. I hope others have good ideas to offer as well. Best,
Hi @Kim2539, Have you attempted Disconnecting and Reconnecting from Concur App Center? That is my first thought on this issue. Best,
嗨@mvanderby,出于我们的目的,我们设置an entire group for non-employees so that they were completely separate for reporting. They are under the same policy, but we wanted the option to change t...See more...
嗨@mvanderby,出于我们的目的,我们设置an entire group for non-employees so that they were completely separate for reporting. They are under the same policy, but we wanted the option to change the rules for non-employees. For example, we require non-employees to submit receipts with every item. For employees, if they have a corporate credit card and the item is less than a certain amount, no receipt is required. Best,
你好@ocutitta,之后我有麻烦你r post... When you go into "App Center" in Concur, you find the app you need, and you click it. Some are simply "Connect" or "Disconnect" if already...See more...
你好@ocutitta,之后我有麻烦你r post... When you go into "App Center" in Concur, you find the app you need, and you click it. Some are simply "Connect" or "Disconnect" if already connected. Are those greyed out for you? Or have you already "connected" and the app itself will not connect? If you can "Connect" many of the apps have verification steps. For instance, Lyft will ask for your business email and then, send an email - or a verification number to your phone for Uber. I'm not sure where in the process things are failing for you, or if I can be of more help. Best,