取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

kmorchid’s Posts

kmorchid’s Posts

this is an issue that started today we can't add credit card to employee profiles following the process we use for years. I think this issue is related to the new change pushed to production. Anyone ...See more...
this is an issue that started today we can't add credit card to employee profiles following the process we use for years. I think this issue is related to the new change pushed to production. Anyone going through the same issue?
employees in my company are reporting issues with concur imaging as well. it seems like concur imaging is experiencing a degradation.
Hello, Down the road, we may need to update our current employee IDs with new ones. I know that the 320 is the best template to use to update employee ID and Log in ID. My question is: will the new...See more...
Hello, Down the road, we may need to update our current employee IDs with new ones. I know that the 320 is the best template to use to update employee ID and Log in ID. My question is: will the new employee ID replace the old one in all employee-related records created previous to the update (expense reports, invoices, and reports)? The employee Import Specs Documents doesn't explain if update of the employee ID will apply only to future records or if once employee ID is updated, the old one is no longer there. As result, all previously employee data will reflect the new ID. Please help Thank you so very much in advance,
你好,我是熟悉大多数同意美孚e app issues, but this time I am stuck, 2 employees and I started having a connection error after switching from an old phone to a new one. I have an Andr...See more...
你好,我是熟悉大多数同意美孚e app issues, but this time I am stuck, 2 employees and I started having a connection error after switching from an old phone to a new one. I have an Android device and I get server couldn't connect. The other two employee are iPhone users and the error they got says: "Safari can't open the page because it can't connect to the server." I tried the trouble shooting several times : Clear app cache -> delete app from the phone--> restart the phone --> install app again and try to sign in. we all can access our accounts on the web. Did any one run into such issues after getting new phones? I checked concur mobile app monthly releases and I don't see any since February this year. so not sure what to do at this point and employees are frustrated with the app. Thank you in advance
Yes, I will be attending SAP Concur Fusion.
Hello, I see that you asked the same questions I have in mind today years ago. would you please share with us what is the BEST practice (s) you were able to establish in your company when it comes t...See more...
Hello, I see that you asked the same questions I have in mind today years ago. would you please share with us what is the BEST practice (s) you were able to establish in your company when it comes to AP/Financial records? Very much apprecaited in advance
你好,当系统分配默认情况下如此reamining amount will be 0? when a user did allocate an invoice iao $ 1383.54 somehow the allocation of $85.32 shows as system default. Thank ...See more...
你好,当系统分配默认情况下如此reamining amount will be 0? when a user did allocate an invoice iao $ 1383.54 somehow the allocation of $85.32 shows as system default. Thank you in advance