取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

rohanpatil’s Posts

rohanpatil’s Posts

Hi @George533768 I am not aware of this ICS limitation as our technical teams were able to manage the rules needed for IBCP in the BADI. However, you can amend the payment code without infor...See more...
Hi @George533768 I am not aware of this ICS limitation as our technical teams were able to manage the rules needed for IBCP in the BADI. However, you can amend the payment code without informing the bank. Just setup the payment code, update the same in the import feed (Concur needs to do this) and update the master data of the cards. As I understand, you have to update the card master record since this does not get updated automatically. In addition to update to the payment type, you need to setup clearing account in ERP and maintain same in the payment type. Also you need to establish process in ERP to pay the monthly invoice and also reconcile expense reports/ transactions against payments on the clearing account. Best regards, Rohan
Hi Craig, @Snell Not sure if you have Concur Intelligence. When I needed to do this, I get a report created with required data and then use this to populate the template. Note: Some fields i...See more...
Hi Craig, @Snell Not sure if you have Concur Intelligence. When I needed to do this, I get a report created with required data and then use this to populate the template. Note: Some fields in the report output may have description instead of code required for the upload. Takes a bit of time first time around. However once you get a hang of it, it takes hardly any time. Best regards, Rohan
@vipardi I am missing the liability for your cards. I can only assume that you have IBCP since IBIP would mean paying employees and CBCP cannot be posted claim by claim. For IBCP, my experience with ...See more...
@vipardi I am missing the liability for your cards. I can only assume that you have IBCP since IBIP would mean paying employees and CBCP cannot be posted claim by claim. For IBCP, my experience with multiple companies is in line with what @leela2516 mentioned. Expense reports are transferred to accounting system and then payments are executed from there. All the best.
Thank you Kevin. I have access to the other group now. I will repost my query over there.
Thanks @KevinD Unfortunately, I do not have access to the user admin group yet. Are you able to help?
你好,有人同意实施费用在Slovenia. How did you manage the deductions related to private miles on company car? Thank you for sharing. Best regards, Rohan
Hello @Khuuka, Were you able to get some insights. We have the same questions popping up within our organization. It would be helpful if you can share your findings. Thank you. Best regards, ...See more...
Hello @Khuuka, Were you able to get some insights. We have the same questions popping up within our organization. It would be helpful if you can share your findings. Thank you. Best regards, Rohan
Thank you for the exchange over private message Kevin. We have concluded that this is not due to setting in Concur but likely due to settings in browser/ windows. I will wait to see if someone else o...See more...
Thank you for the exchange over private message Kevin. We have concluded that this is not due to setting in Concur but likely due to settings in browser/ windows. I will wait to see if someone else on the forum experienced similar and know the solution.
Thank you @KevinD Screenshots below. Taken by two of my team members whilst proxying for the same individual from Greece. Issue seems to be for the expense types Car Wash, Car Rental, Laundry, H...See more...
Thank you @KevinD Screenshots below. Taken by two of my team members whilst proxying for the same individual from Greece. Issue seems to be for the expense types Car Wash, Car Rental, Laundry, Hotel. Annoying as the issue is in production instance. Note: Our team is in touch with Dzellat Kodia, Dassise as well.
Hello everyone, We have noticed that the 'Personal Expense (do not reimburse)' is intermittently missing for some of our users in Turkey and Greece. We have checked the forms and nobody is ch...See more...
Hello everyone, We have noticed that the 'Personal Expense (do not reimburse)' is intermittently missing for some of our users in Turkey and Greece. We have checked the forms and nobody is changing them. Also we have been able to replicate the issue on multiple browsers (Chrome and IE). Any clues as to why this may be happening OR any similar experience? How did you go about resolving the issue? Best regards, Rohan
Thank you @abhijit Your response corresponds to the other responses so far. There seems to be no use case for allowing two accounts. I will continue to monitor this question just in case someone ha...See more...
Thank you @abhijit Your response corresponds to the other responses so far. There seems to be no use case for allowing two accounts. I will continue to monitor this question just in case someone happens to know a specific scenario where this is needed.
谢谢@KevinD我现在challenge to our internal teams to come up with a use case. For now, there seems to be a need to have the discussion with unions in some European count...See more...
谢谢@KevinD我现在challenge to our internal teams to come up with a use case. For now, there seems to be a need to have the discussion with unions in some European countries but no use case yet. I will continue to monitor this thread to see if any other customer happens to share their particular use case.
Obrigado @Rodrigo_da123 . Agradeço os vossos contributos.
Thank you for the input @Munari_alEXPert We do not have Concur Pay. We interface the approved expense reports to SAP and pay from there. The bank account for payment comes from payroll system. I...See more...
Thank you for the input @Munari_alEXPert We do not have Concur Pay. We interface the approved expense reports to SAP and pay from there. The bank account for payment comes from payroll system. I am trying to understand, if there is a use case whereby, I need the payroll system to offer an option for employee to maintain T&E bank account information. Best regards, Rohan
Hi Abhijeet, Thank you for the input. Are you aware of use cases where companies should/ do allow employees to maintain separate bank accounts? Perhaps for income tax related justifications and such....See more...
Hi Abhijeet, Thank you for the input. Are you aware of use cases where companies should/ do allow employees to maintain separate bank accounts? Perhaps for income tax related justifications and such. I am really interested in getting more inputs in this context.
Hello to the expert peers in the community, I seek your guidance on the topic of employees wanting to have separate bank accounts for Payroll and T&E respectively. Can you please share some u...See more...
Hello to the expert peers in the community, I seek your guidance on the topic of employees wanting to have separate bank accounts for Payroll and T&E respectively. Can you please share some use cases for allowing employees to have more than one bank account? Is it correct to assume that this is merely for convenience sake rather than a legislative requirement in any country. Hopefully someone can help me understand the topic a little better.