取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
ShawnS
Occasional Member - Level 2

What credit company does your employer use for employee business spend?

3 REPLIES3
dswargo
Occasional Member - Level 2

We spread the risk using 2 banks for 34 countries. Amex is primarily for the Americas. Mastercard through Bank of America for AsiaPac, India, and Europe.

Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 1

We use Amex globally. I am curious how the support from a Program Admin perspective is. Does Mastercard have reporting? Online card support i.e. application processing, credit limit increases, card suspensions, etc?

Mark
Occasional Member - Level 1

The level of online serving for Visa and Mastercard depends on the bank/provider of the card. We have multiple card programs across several banks (as a result of numerious acquisitions) that have varying levels of online servicing. One program is completely managed online in real-time (including new card issuing, amending limits, suspending and cancelling), whilst one has almost no online seriving other than reporting.

My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">