取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

marithompson1’s Posts

marithompson1’s Posts

Hi Kevin Thank you for your help. We have indeed suggested our colleagues to select either Petrol or Diesel to get refund as the reimbursement rate is the same.
Thanks Kevin. Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Hi Kevin Since the original question was raised two years ago, has SAP improved the standard config. so that we can select EV for personal car rates? Many thanks.
Hi Kevin We have a missing receipt declaration activated, so I can process a claim without a receipt and just click on "missing receipt declaration" under "receipts". However, some of my colleag...See more...
Hi Kevin We have a missing receipt declaration activated, so I can process a claim without a receipt and just click on "missing receipt declaration" under "receipts". However, some of my colleagues do not seem to have this option. I've checked on the setting but I cannot find anything to suggest that only selected people can submit the claims without receipts. Can you help me, please?
Hi Kevin Thank you for your reply. I must have had a panic moment, and I have found the report where I usually pull out, which is to go to "Process Claims", then change the first field to "Approv...See more...
Hi Kevin Thank you for your reply. I must have had a panic moment, and I have found the report where I usually pull out, which is to go to "Process Claims", then change the first field to "Approval Status", then leave the next field to "Equals", then third field to "Pending Cost Object Approval". When I press "Go" button, it will pull out a list of claims that are with Budget Holders for their approval. I don't know if I can do the same thing from Reporting, but I am happy with the current solution. Thank you, Kevin.
嗨,你能建议我如何获得一个报告for expenses that are pending on approvals? I have not used this report for a long time, and I visited today, the whole report page looks s...See more...
嗨,你能建议我如何获得一个报告for expenses that are pending on approvals? I have not used this report for a long time, and I visited today, the whole report page looks so different and I don't know how to look for the report. Thanking you for your help!
Hi I have the same question to Concur. Please share their reply when they come back to you!
Hi Kevin I have successfully uploaded 87 new project codes in one go. Thank you very much for your support!
Thank you, Kevin. Emailed Alexis now.
Hi Kevin I 've got a confirmation from my manager and we would like a custom field tick box created for the business car insurance. It would be much appreciated if you can advise me whom I need ...See more...
Hi Kevin I 've got a confirmation from my manager and we would like a custom field tick box created for the business car insurance. It would be much appreciated if you can advise me whom I need to contact on this. Thank you.
Thank you, Kevin I have followed the steps and downloaded the template, which is empty apart from: Where can I see the list of project codes that are already in Concur so that I do not...See more...
Thank you, Kevin I have followed the steps and downloaded the template, which is empty apart from: Where can I see the list of project codes that are already in Concur so that I do not duplicate the project codes? Can you also tell me why it is asking to delete, please? Much appreciated for your help in advance.
Thank you, Kevin Would you be able to advise me whom I need to speak to about such a custom field to be created? I think I need to get the understanding of how useful the tick box will be and th...See more...
Thank you, Kevin Would you be able to advise me whom I need to speak to about such a custom field to be created? I think I need to get the understanding of how useful the tick box will be and the implementation cost prior to the discussion with my managers. Thanking you in advance. Mari
Hi I have 80 project codes to add. Is there anyway I can add them quickly instead of adding one by one? Many thanks.
Hi I am wondering if Concur Expense has a tick box or something to confirm that a claimer has a valid car insurance for business trips? I can see that there is a way to log the claimer's vehicle...See more...
Hi I am wondering if Concur Expense has a tick box or something to confirm that a claimer has a valid car insurance for business trips? I can see that there is a way to log the claimer's vehicle registration, but is there something else for Business Car Insurance? Thanking you for your support in advance.