取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

JulieL’s Posts

JulieL’s Posts

Hi Kevin, The last communication I have is with Sara Hurst who told me to go to the community to ask questions. How do I contact Gladys Simen?
你好凯文,不确定如何澄清这个问题,need the data created from concur to come in my accounting software (Sage). There is a report that was created for this purpose when we did the s...See more...
你好凯文,不确定如何澄清这个问题,need the data created from concur to come in my accounting software (Sage). There is a report that was created for this purpose when we did the set-up, but it never worked properly, we were never able to import this file. I would like another chance at reviewing this with someone. Last time i looked at it it was with the report person, but they could not help me very much. If i can get this working, this would resolve a major issue. Is this enough details?
I use to have someone review my accounts once a year, they would often point out different tools that were available to me as well as reports i could take advantage of. I have questions and i am not ...See more...
I use to have someone review my accounts once a year, they would often point out different tools that were available to me as well as reports i could take advantage of. I have questions and i am not sure where to go. Support can not answer my questions. I want to review my data coming in the to our accounting software SAGE. When we did our set-up originally this was not set-up properly as we had so many other issues, I would love to have this working properly. Everything is currently being entered manually and we really need to get this set-up. Help where do I go.
Thank you for your input, my questions was why he doesn't have the match and un match button, I have been training employees and understand the process of matching transactions together. As you can s...See more...
Thank you for your input, my questions was why he doesn't have the match and un match button, I have been training employees and understand the process of matching transactions together. As you can see in my portal the button appear even thought I have nothing to match.
We have the Standard edition. I was training an new employee and noticed that the blue Matching and un matching button were not appearing. I was having him select 2 transactions to match together, bu...See more...
We have the Standard edition. I was training an new employee and noticed that the blue Matching and un matching button were not appearing. I was having him select 2 transactions to match together, but that option was not available. It was only available when the 2 items were in the claim that we were able to match them. I taught maybe this step had been modified and maybe were no longer available in that window. However when i go in my own portal i see the match and unmatched button. Just wondering what is going is this a temporary glitch? The screen capture is just to show the buttons are not there.  
Oh boy, you just made my day, I was expecting that it might be a feature only available in the professional vers. Just turned it on. Thanks Kevin
Despite, asking users to use the mileage calculator to claim mileage, i am realizing that some still don't. Its not obvious for the processor to notice it. So i am wondering if there is a way to for...See more...
Despite, asking users to use the mileage calculator to claim mileage, i am realizing that some still don't. Its not obvious for the processor to notice it. So i am wondering if there is a way to force the user to use the mileage calculator?
Hi Yusuke, I can see on your report, it says pending audit review, this likely is why your approver has not seen your report yet. Your company has this step setup that it goes to an audit review ...See more...
Hi Yusuke, I can see on your report, it says pending audit review, this likely is why your approver has not seen your report yet. Your company has this step setup that it goes to an audit review prior to reaching the person that approves. Our company does not have this feature setup so I am not sure about the turn around time for this. Hope this helps.
Hi, In the case of a submitted claim you should still be able to attach a receipt after the claim has been processed. Go to your claim library, find the claim that you are getting notices from an...See more...
Hi, In the case of a submitted claim you should still be able to attach a receipt after the claim has been processed. Go to your claim library, find the claim that you are getting notices from and see if attaching the receipt from there resolves your issue. That being said your company set-up may be different than mine. Ours does not sent out e-mails for missing receipts. Hopes this helps.
自2019年以来,我一直在等待bec的图标ome a part of the Next Gen update in order to move to the updated version, have been turning on then off the the next Gen experience for myself in or...See more...
自2019年以来,我一直在等待bec的图标ome a part of the Next Gen update in order to move to the updated version, have been turning on then off the the next Gen experience for myself in order to check. As i no longer have an account rep and i am force in the small community for information. I was very disappointed the read the previous post that these icon will not be a part of the of the Next Gen update. The icon help me show users during training to recognize the 2 sources of transactions coming in to Concur & that they need to have both matched (credit card and receipt image) before they can submit their claim. As it is stand this aspect is not clear in your next Gen version. Guess i will have to review again how this will work for us. So when is the hard switch to next Gen it has changed so many times.
BTW i am and administrator for my company Depends how you work and how the expense are inccurred. Fowarding receipts by email Any receipts or invoice you receive by e-mail you will get a better q...See more...
BTW i am and administrator for my company Depends how you work and how the expense are inccurred. Fowarding receipts by email Any receipts or invoice you receive by e-mail you will get a better quality of image plus it's faster if you forward your e-mail to receipts@expenseit.com. In order for receipts to be forwarded to your concur you need to make sure in your "profile setting" that the email the receipt will be coming from is set-up and verified. Forwarding a receipt is easy to do wether you are working from your phone or a desktop. But of course not all expense come in by e-mail, but i am sure some of them you can request to have the invoice or receipt by e-mail, saving you from have to take the picture. Using the Concur App The other way that we use is throught the concur app which is how i believe you have been sending your receipts to concur. I find this is the best way for those meals, coffee parking , all those small receipts that are so easily lost. Getting into the habit of taking the picture right a way helps ensure, those are not misplaced. You should be to access the galary from the concur app when in doubt about a receipt making it the concur portal. The other methods will not provide you with an analysed receipts (meaning concur is not reading it) they will simply show -up as images. Sometimes you don't have a choice but when you do opte for the other ways. Matching and unmatching credit card transactions with receipts This can be done before it is put in a claim or report. Within the manage expense window on the right hand side you will see either a match or unmatch depending on the transaction you are on. It should automatically match the receipt and the credit transaction however sometimes it needs a bit of help, in the case of match click the 2 transactions and you should see a match appear in a blue box on the right hand, similarly when the receipt and credit transaction have matched incortly select the transactions and you should have the unmatch appear. PS this not full proof. Hope this helps, happy expense claiming
哈哈怎么翻译e is not forum for the Next Gen Questions. So I picked the next logical choice. As the administrator I have been waiting for the sources icons to re appear in the Next-Gen version, I have tur...See more...
哈哈怎么翻译e is not forum for the Next Gen Questions. So I picked the next logical choice. As the administrator I have been waiting for the sources icons to re appear in the Next-Gen version, I have turned it on and off several times just to see if it is there. The experience is definitly better with the next gen within the claim window . However when transactions are coming in under the manage expenses window it is really not clear what is the source ie is it coming from the credit card Co or is it a receipt that was forwarded. It is also visualy useful to see what has automatically been matched. Sorry tried to paste an image, but didn't work. Until this piece is in there we cannot upgrade . PS Would be nice to know when this piece is put back in the NEXT GEN version. Thanks,
This has been a pet peeve since our implementation in 2017. Why you can't date sort on user report is a irratent everytime i train someone as they always want to sort this report by date easier to co...See more...
This has been a pet peeve since our implementation in 2017. Why you can't date sort on user report is a irratent everytime i train someone as they always want to sort this report by date easier to compare with Bank & Cedit card statement. This was the cas last time i check the Next Gen version. Hoping this would be an item they would fix. We are still on the pior version as i am waiting for some features to come in. Which i will be writing about in a seperate post in a few minutes Being able to sort within the Manage expense window seams simple enough. In the next Gen version I brought up this fact throught the Tech support, figure it might be a glitch, as there is the little triangle at the date column, the other columns you could hover over but the triangle didn't apear to re-order . However my response was that it was not a glitch and that the only column that can be sorted was the date, so hoping within the manage expense this is updated down the road.