取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

sasrsc’s Posts

sasrsc’s Posts

由于杰西卡-我们将运行这个戒指er again to see if it's any better. The pop up message is probably a little better although the real estate is more limited but at least that gets y...See more...
由于杰西卡-我们将运行这个戒指er again to see if it's any better. The pop up message is probably a little better although the real estate is more limited but at least that gets your attention more than custom text at the top. I was comparing SABRE with Concur the other day and at first blush one would say that Concur did a better job at partitioning the fares but then you dig deeper and SABRE's new display is better than Concur IMHO as it breaks out the basic from main and from main (XP), whereas Concur seems to be haphazard at that. It will be interesting to see where the next iteration of the shopping experience takes us.
SABRE is about to release 21.3 which includes the next generation of their air shopping tool. However, Concur essentially does it already by breaking up fare types into buckets basic econ vs. main ec...See more...
SABRE is about to release 21.3 which includes the next generation of their air shopping tool. However, Concur essentially does it already by breaking up fare types into buckets basic econ vs. main econ vs. prem econ etc...Even this release from SABRE doesn't seem to do the "buckets' properly for our main stream US carriers. We believe that Concur Travel should always show ALL Fares. However, we don't want them booking basic econ unless they really understand the consequences. Previously we had added an "info" icon to those fares. My questions are:- 1) How do you "steer" people toward "main" econ instead of "basic" econ? 2) Do you believe it's OK to hide "basic econ"? If they go to google flights or the airline directly they will see those lower airfares. 3) In my opinion, 3 should be able to add a "warning" that requires an acknowledgement to make sure they understand the consequences. 4) We experimented with displaying and not allowing to book the basic econ fares but unfortunately the rules engine was not showing the cheapest main economy fares. Granted that research was done 12-18 months ago. Has Concur fixed that?
In the end we did not do a login message. We have Expense as well as Travel and we didn't want to hit Expense users with the message as it's specific to Travel. I wish there was a generic ... when yo...See more...
In the end we did not do a login message. We have Expense as well as Travel and we didn't want to hit Expense users with the message as it's specific to Travel. I wish there was a generic ... when you click a travel search message (and yes, I know I can do an air search, hotel search, car search but I find that a little clunky as they could see duplicate messaging). In the end we decided to add an "Important Notice" banner to the top of everyone's Company Notice then we also added a custom field (at start of booking) to have them stop and select this is an essential business trip. It's also a little clunky but I thought it would stop and give them a brief moment to think first before continuing.
当旅行简历(会),我们使用ing new rules around booking. We do not use Travel Request. It seems to me that there's a missing option(s) for the messaging workflow. 1) Travel...See more...
当旅行简历(会),我们使用ing new rules around booking. We do not use Travel Request. It seems to me that there's a missing option(s) for the messaging workflow. 1) Travel Policy - Messages: I'd like to be able to present the user with a popup message when they click search. This can be done but then you have to duplicate the message for Air, Car and Hotel (as you never known what a user will be searching for). I don't want the user to see the same popup for the same trip 3 times or twice. 2) Custom Fields: We plan to add a new question to be presented at the beginning of a search - is this an essential business trip? yes/no etc... but with no, it still proceeds to booking. It would be nice to have it stop and not proceed if you said "no". Obviously - people will learn but regardless. I know we could add to the company notes too but that's often overlooked, especially if the Expense Team has hijacked to top of the message visibility. It seems like both options are only partially handled with the current technology. Am I missing something? Ideas?
我很好奇。我们已经努力launch Concur Travel for over a year now. Originally it seemed that Concur wasn't robust enough for the Indian market but now I feel like it's our TMC and the squa...See more...
我很好奇。我们已经努力launch Concur Travel for over a year now. Originally it seemed that Concur wasn't robust enough for the Indian market but now I feel like it's our TMC and the square peg/round hole scenario. Ideally we want to use individual corporate cards for purchase. You can't do that with ClearTrip (at least not through Concur) as that's by invoice (unless the agency would charge your cards). You could use Travel Fusion but then they charge a fee to be the merchant as for some reason both TF and CT are configured for invoicing only by default. Then we have the mess around VAT and invoicing for our 4 entities in India. All in all, this has been a nightmare experience compared to 60 other countries. India will be my last country to go live. If it ever does....
We had a similar inquiry when we first started. I don't believe this is possible.
我们没有至少不是在全球范围内(几我ndividual countries have done it). They still remain our #1 most expensed vendor. The question is at this point - what's the value add with implement...See more...
我们没有至少不是在全球范围内(几我ndividual countries have done it). They still remain our #1 most expensed vendor. The question is at this point - what's the value add with implementing U4B vs. just remaining "just another vendor" using the existing integration. For me, there are 2 added benefits 1) increased liability amount 2) save money (no-one is disputing that Uber isn't cheaper than most other forms of transport/vendors) and maybe a 3rd) potential for booking a vehicle on behalf of others. The other benefits around Intl SOS integration are minor and probably encroach too much into data privacy areas (where I don't want to go) but the remaining negative is that by entering into a program with them you are essentially electing to promote them and then it becomes an endorsement on their service. While I have no problems with them our Risk and Legal teams seem to be hesitant to tag them as a "preferred vendor". This is just a battle I haven't had the time to wager with them. Just being open with you.
We use the Concur API and populate our own data warehouse and perform our reporting using our own solution (For right or wrong, we decided to treat the Concur Trip Library as the master list as oppos...See more...
We use the Concur API and populate our own data warehouse and perform our reporting using our own solution (For right or wrong, we decided to treat the Concur Trip Library as the master list as opposed to the TMC's as we wanted to support alternate booking methods). I realize this doesn't answer your question but what I'm seeing is some trips still listed as confirmed while they have no segments associated with them. I would love to get a better understanding of the synch between the GDS and the 3rd party vendors/trip link/tf/hotel aggregators/rail etc... to better understand the shortcomings of Concur because something isn't right. It's far from clean.
I see TripKicks will be at Concur Fusion in Orlando. I'll visit the booth and we can talk more.
You may struggle to find someone if you wish them to take over your Concur processing too as it can be some effort (depending on your setup) to come on in and reconfigure, etc... while knowing you ma...See more...
You may struggle to find someone if you wish them to take over your Concur processing too as it can be some effort (depending on your setup) to come on in and reconfigure, etc... while knowing you may not select them. Is the risk worth it for them? It certainly shows some good faith but you don't award business based on faith alone. B.com is just a hotel aggregator. They can't handle the air side as best I know. There's also a lot happening with b.com and the GDS' right now. The direct b.com Concur integration is a bit out of date as I understand it. B.com is putting some dev efforts into the GDS' right now. I'm sure all the other Concur Travel customers can make a plub for their agencies (assuming they are happy) with them.
Concur has 2 features I was not aware of... you must read the TSG (as I misunderstood at first). In my case, I should have done "clone rules". There are two ways to update rules across travel cla...See more...
Concur has 2 features I was not aware of... you must read the TSG (as I misunderstood at first). In my case, I should have done "clone rules". There are two ways to update rules across travel classes: • Save to Many: Copy rules from a source travel class and replace all rules in one or more target travel classes – and – • Clone Rules: Copy one or more rules from a source travel class to add them to one or more target travel classes
Oh boy, that was fun. I just had to do messaging to about 100 different rule classes about COVID-19 and our internal travel restrictions. It took me about an 1:30 hrs to do that. Sure would be nice i...See more...
Oh boy, that was fun. I just had to do messaging to about 100 different rule classes about COVID-19 and our internal travel restrictions. It took me about an 1:30 hrs to do that. Sure would be nice if you could copy an individual travel rule/message to multiple rule classes at the same time!
There are a couple of things at play. 1) Concur's own calendar integration (I like this) 2) Outlook's own event calendar feature (I hate this) We have lots of employees who are blaming their is...See more...
There are a couple of things at play. 1) Concur's own calendar integration (I like this) 2) Outlook's own event calendar feature (I hate this) We have lots of employees who are blaming their issues on #1 when it's really #2 doing the invasive stuff. If you can tell if you look at the appointment that is being created as to which one did it. Honestly Concur's is pretty plain jane appointments whereas the Outlook ones tend to be pretty packed with info. The problem with #2 is that (especially if you're a manager and you get notifications of your employee's trips is that all trips will appear in your calendar and not just your own. The Outlook feature is mentioned here: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/automatically-add-events-from-your-email-to-your-calendar-32e5cf0c-3e65-4870-9ff9-df3683d3fc97 But you can google "turn off outlook automatic events". We encourage #1 and recommend people turn off #2. If you need advice with #1 let me know and I'll tell your our experiences.
Each airline imposes requirements for any ticketing. We have grown accustomed to the fact that any agency should be able to issue tickets on any airline to/from anywhere from any point of sale (count...See more...
Each airline imposes requirements for any ticketing. We have grown accustomed to the fact that any agency should be able to issue tickets on any airline to/from anywhere from any point of sale (country). The reality is that each airline can impose restrictions at will. Most of the major carriers are fine. But there are geographic restrictions, and validation requirements. We like to display the content in Concur regardless of the restrictions as we want our employees to have trust in the system but in the few cases where we have to do a "workaround" then we'll do a show but do not allow rule in Concur. The user can see the flights (as they may want/need them) but we'll say to call us. That's essentially want FCM is saying in your rule. As the airline industry has become more volatile you are seeing low cost/startup airlines who may be trying to do things on the cheap and don't want to play nicely with all the other airlines so they are more restrictive in their rules. In the end the agency may have to book directly with the airline in these cases or use some other tool (outside the GDS). TravelFusion can handle some airlines but that also requires the agency to participate in that conversation before randomly turning on all TravelFusion airlines.
Our TMC still claims Galileo Offline PNR Importing is NOT working. Does anyone have any proof that offline importing is working w/Galileo?
我们的全球TMC声称离线importing is not working for Galileo PNR's. I have read the Agency Partners * GDS Worksheets – Reporting Requirements – Galileo June 19 2017 document and there ap...See more...
我们的全球TMC声称离线importing is not working for Galileo PNR's. I have read the Agency Partners * GDS Worksheets – Reporting Requirements – Galileo June 19 2017 document and there appear to be some clearly defined procedures. What I'm looking for is knowledge as to whether this is a Concur issue or our TMC issue. The TMC claims they have done everything and this is a Concur issue. Does anyone know whether offline pnr import is successfully working for them from Galileo? I don't mean "generally either"...I'd like to know that a PNR created today offline is genuinely in the individual's Concur Trip Library.
Are travel purchases (GDS, or Travel Fusion, European Rail, etc...) going to be affected by this new EU law for essentially what is 2 factor authentication? If so, is Concur doing any education? ...See more...
Are travel purchases (GDS, or Travel Fusion, European Rail, etc...) going to be affected by this new EU law for essentially what is 2 factor authentication? If so, is Concur doing any education? https://eba.europa.eu/regulation-and-policy/payment-services-and-electronic-money/regulatory-technical-standards-on-strong-customer-authentication-and-secure-communication-under-psd2 At first glance this seems like a massive hiccup in efficiency for anyone handling travel purchasing?
As the Industry evolves and looks to way to integrate this and that. I wonder if the next "industry" to get in the cross hairs of travel would/could be something like WeWorks? A work space rental opt...See more...
As the Industry evolves and looks to way to integrate this and that. I wonder if the next "industry" to get in the cross hairs of travel would/could be something like WeWorks? A work space rental option for travelers. I'm not wholly familiar with how they work other than you need a membership but maybe that's something Concur could inquire about. I've no idea what API's are offered or how they inventory their availability but makes you wonder... Our procurement lead just mentioned it to me and it got me thinking... Book your flight to NY and a desk at a WeWork.... hhhmmm.... thoughts?
Why is it that the User Travel History Report is so unrealiable performance wise. It's basically 50/50 chance it will work and god forbid you attempt to search for more than one day. I have 2 request...See more...
Why is it that the User Travel History Report is so unrealiable performance wise. It's basically 50/50 chance it will work and god forbid you attempt to search for more than one day. I have 2 requests:- 1) Improve the performance (I don't know if it's a memory issue or what) 2) Add the ability to filter by ORG UNIT (as you do in so many other reports) I've been told in the past that the generic Reporting in Travel is what it is and like it or lump it. But I'm left scratching my head why you can't at least make it more usable when you continue to leave it as a valid report. It's a really good report. I'm a big fan of Concur Travel but I often wonder why there can't be a little more focus on cleaning up some of the existing things that are basically "almost but not quite" there. Just venting... yes, I know you'll tell me to add a SS (which I've done) but let's face it that's a waste of time. Cynical but true.
After many attempts talking with our own IT and finally getting the right people on the call from Concur we did get the Calendar Integration working. Because of a lack of documentation our IT and Dat...See more...
After many attempts talking with our own IT and finally getting the right people on the call from Concur we did get the Calendar Integration working. Because of a lack of documentation our IT and Data Privacy folks weren't comfortable "turning it on" for all employees. They made it so individuals have to subscribe. Our biggest challenge actually has been the Microsoft Outlook invasive event feature solution they released a year or so ago, whereby Outlook is reading your email and creating events if it deems the email has solid info. The net result is that folks (especially annoying for Managers who get concur travel emails from their travelers) that get converted to appointments in their own calendars which is bad. We're telling people to turn off this feature and instead turn to the Concur Calendar integration. BTW: the concur documentation on calendar integration is poor (at least for us).