取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

angelamcdonald’s Posts

angelamcdonald’s Posts

I was using Employee since the audit rule revolved around employee IDs.
I run into this error when the card charge has a receipt attached as well as the pending card charge. To get around it, i have to delete the pending charge from the expense report, then separate the ...See more...
I run into this error when the card charge has a receipt attached as well as the pending card charge. To get around it, i have to delete the pending charge from the expense report, then separate the receipt from the pending charge and re-add the pending charge to the report and then combine.
i am having the same issue
I am having this issue as well....
我们有任何见解升级将在什么cluded with the mobile app updates? I know there is a demo video - but that's not much info. Issues i have today - hoping to resolve : - chang...See more...
我们有任何见解升级将在什么cluded with the mobile app updates? I know there is a demo video - but that's not much info. Issues i have today - hoping to resolve : - change/update a password on the app - update profile info on the app - get to mobile training (link) - walk me?
How did you get the business purpose to not auto-populate? I was told this could not be done.....
Do we have an update to this issue? I am getting a lot of complaints.
Sorry, i do not.
漂亮的工作. Thanks so much!
I am trying to allow only 2 individuals within our organization to be able to allocate to 2 particular cost centers. I've been trying to add parenthesis but I'm not getting far...
I learned at Fusion that this feature is coming with the upgrade to the mobile app - but not available at this time on the mobile app.