取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

mamehta的文章

mamehta的文章

Hello, I am trying to understand how I can include employee email address to be displayed on the report header. We have a requirement where I want my processor to see the employee email address on th...See more...
Hello, I am trying to understand how I can include employee email address to be displayed on the report header. We have a requirement where I want my processor to see the employee email address on the report header. Any help is appreciated. Thank You
Hello, We recently had a situation where an employee was transferred to Taiwan from Hongkong and his credit card balance was paid to the credit card company in Taiwan once he submitted his expenses a...See more...
Hello, We recently had a situation where an employee was transferred to Taiwan from Hongkong and his credit card balance was paid to the credit card company in Taiwan once he submitted his expenses after his transfer instead of paying it to Hongkong branch. So we are looking to create an audit rule where the system checks for the employee group country and the credit card issuing country to be same before he is allowed to submit the expense report. I hope this clarifies the situation. Thank You
Hello Anna, I was able to create the report. Its a bit complicated report if you are new to Cognos. You need to filter your data to show only the number of expense reports that were processed. The wa...See more...
Hello Anna, I was able to create the report. Its a bit complicated report if you are new to Cognos. You need to filter your data to show only the number of expense reports that were processed. The way you can do this is 1. Select all the expense report in your system 2. In the filter prompt, from the workflow trail folder add the following filters to filter your data to only show processer approved expense reports a. [Step Action Date/Time] is not null - this will filter out all the expense report that werent approved b.[Current Workflow Flag (Current = 1)] = 1 - this will only consider expense report that has been worked upon c. [Role Legacy Key] IN ('ACCT_CLERK') - Selects only the expense reports assigned to the processor d. [Employee Assigned to Step] <> 'System, Concur' - Will not select those expense reports that were processed by the system. Once you have your view of the data, you can simply organize it to the way you want to. Hope this will help.
Is there a way I can restrict employees from submitting Credit card expenses where the employee group country is not equal to the credit card issuing country. Any help is appreciated.
你好,我创建了一个报告,3度均nt queries each showing details on how many reports were submitted based on country, approved and processed respectively. Now I want to add a date pr...See more...
你好,我创建了一个报告,3度均nt queries each showing details on how many reports were submitted based on country, approved and processed respectively. Now I want to add a date prompt common to all the reports in such a way when user selects particular day, the report should display how many reports were submitted, approved or processed on that particular day. Any thoughts on how can we do this? Any help is appreciated. Thank You
Hi @KevinD , First let me thank you for a detailed response and guide to my question. I appreciate all youe efforts. I understand what you are saying, and I tried with your first solution on Submitte...See more...
Hi @KevinD , First let me thank you for a detailed response and guide to my question. I appreciate all youe efforts. I understand what you are saying, and I tried with your first solution on Submitted and Not submitted and it works perfectly fine. However I would still like to go ahead and try creating the other two reports that you mentioned will be very complex. I am open to learn, and I would really appreciate if you can guide me or point me to any resources which I can use that can help me develop the other two reports I am looking for. Thank You
Hello, I am trying to create a report in Concur where I want following details, For each country count of Number of reports submitted and not submitted , and the average time required to submit the ...See more...
Hello, I am trying to create a report in Concur where I want following details, For each country count of Number of reports submitted and not submitted , and the average time required to submit the report. For each country count of Number of reports Approved and pending approval, and the average time required to Approve the report. For each country count of Number of reports processed and pending processing , and the average time required to process the report. Is there any way I can do this, I am new to cognos and I am still learning how it works, I would really appreciate if anybody can walkme through the process. Thank You in Advance.
谢谢凯文,我其实是想找罗le data item but couldnt find it. This is really helpful, appreciate your help Thanks,
Hello All, I am trying to create a report in Cognos, To show the details of all the employees assigned processor role. Is there any way to do this in the cognos? Thank you for the help
Hello All, I am using Cognos Report Studio to create a report with the following details, Report ID, Employee ID, Name, Approval Status, Amounts and the Attendee details (Name and Title). Attendee ...See more...
Hello All, I am using Cognos Report Studio to create a report with the following details, Report ID, Employee ID, Name, Approval Status, Amounts and the Attendee details (Name and Title). Attendee details is stored in different table within Concur Warehouse however I do not see any primary key to be used as a Join. Without Join while creating the report, Cognos is automatically applying cross join and creating duplicate records. For Example, if my expense report has one attendee, Cognos is creating two records one with attendee name in it, one without. I am really not able to understand how to create a report without duplicate entries. Any help will be appreciated. Thank You