取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

mab’s Posts

mab’s Posts

HI Kevin, That is what it looked like to me when reviewing the configuration workbook, and car configuration. Thanks for confirming. There's a group trying to set up automated feed of employee d...See more...
HI Kevin, That is what it looked like to me when reviewing the configuration workbook, and car configuration. Thanks for confirming. There's a group trying to set up automated feed of employee data and were using location. That won't help since all of our groups are in US and we have 3 groups we use and 2 policies.
We have set up different groups for different car configuration rates. Is it possible to go to one group and have different rates. We have employees with car allowance with a lower rate than the IRS a...See more...
We have set up different groups for different car configuration rates. Is it possible to go to one group and have different rates. We have employees with car allowance with a lower rate than the IRS allows. Everybody else gets the rate allowed by IRS.
Hi Kevin, Can you tell me if oversight is available on the EMEA server. I was using Detect on the NA server, but when we migrated to EMEA it was not available. I really miss Detect
嗨,我have used detect since July 2019. I love it. So much more confidence in it's audit than the CAS. Didn't take long to set up, a couple of weeks, and once going it's easy to manage. I'm in p...See more...
嗨,我have used detect since July 2019. I love it. So much more confidence in it's audit than the CAS. Didn't take long to set up, a couple of weeks, and once going it's easy to manage. I'm in pharma, and we audit every report. So this automation is great. It also shortens time from submission to pay. I think the users were happy about that. Harder to sell the bosses, but once done they saw how happy I was, and how easy it is to use. We changed our policy last year, and tried to get the manager as attendee rule added, but it wasn't available. I took their certification training for auditor and administrator, saw it there. We recently merged into our parent company's implementation and wasn't allowed to have it, they said it wasn't available on the EU server they use. I am so unhappy about that. This is the future. We were also migrated to SAP from Oracle, when we fought for a system that would route approvals outside of SAP, I suggested we go into invoice in concur as the api's are there. They went with a diffenent vendor and our team has struggled for a year. With invoice and expense both on detect life would have been so much easier. I don't know if you went to the virtual forum Appzen had last month, it was interesting to hear how their Mastermind product can handle the AP function almost autonomously. All good.
嗨,我do that all the time as a processor. I used to query by last name, and from there when you open there are button-it used to be set to just send back, but there's a setting to recall to proce...See more...
嗨,我do that all the time as a processor. I used to query by last name, and from there when you open there are button-it used to be set to just send back, but there's a setting to recall to processor. I still use that occasionally. The other is response is correct, if it's been picked up for payment you're out of luch. If it's early in the day, before concur runs theirs evening processes you should be able to send back to the user.
这并没有发生在5年approving reports. I recently had a report submitted by a delegate that had no banking information. It went all through approvals. As soon as I learned ...See more...
这并没有发生在5年approving reports. I recently had a report submitted by a delegate that had no banking information. It went all through approvals. As soon as I learned it had been approved, I contacted the user and had them add banking info. The report was originally approved in early Nov, the banking info updated on the 20th. I have checked in payment monitor and reconcilation report and cannot find this report as paid, or unpaid. Has this happened to anyone else? What are the options for payment? I am checking with user to confirm lack of payment. The manual pay button is not available, the report was extracted on the weekly SAE after approved.
Not normally, what I have seen is that with closed accounts the payment bounces back to the corporate account and gets rescheduled and paid.
Nothing is ever perfect, lots of considerations. I think it's pretty good. It's all about the confirguration and getting rules rights. We use their global payment partner and that has been mostly...See more...
Nothing is ever perfect, lots of considerations. I think it's pretty good. It's all about the confirguration and getting rules rights. We use their global payment partner and that has been mostly flawless. I haven't had any complaints. With Bamboora the users are normally paid in 2-3 banking days after final approval.
Hi Kevin, It's Relypsa, and I don't believe we are using on other forms
Hi Kevin, I was finding a lot of duplicate attendees, and I found out that the provider of the update was creating some of those, by merging bad into the good. I was not aware until recently. Som...See more...
Hi Kevin, I was finding a lot of duplicate attendees, and I found out that the provider of the update was creating some of those, by merging bad into the good. I was not aware until recently. Some of the data issues are the result of charges in their process, some are user errors. The list of winners, (keepers) and losers (duplicates and bad info) was provided by the number assigned to custom 25 field and also attendee name and custon 14. Many of the records do not have custom 25 populated, have duplicates in custom 14, or blanks and many people have the same name, or some were due to misspellings. All of the records have an external id. I had over 3800 merged ids, for 2020 alone, going 1 by one was not doable, and creating an import to deactivate required the ext. id. I wanted to make sure that when deactived I left ext id, name, custom 14 and 18 in the records. The best way to do that was creating a report to ensure that I was deactivating the same fields I was given. It also provided an opportunity to pull records with blank or duplicate custom 14, blank custom 25 (we use for sunshine reporting). And yet, I still found one today. The problem is I have 18k attendees that have been used in expense over the last 5 years, and have on multiple occassions added >50k records of HCPs at a time. So, what that tells me is that while I have been able to cleanse a few hundred that were in expense, I likely have many more in the config table that have been imported but I cannot see because they do not join to the used records, and I have not been able to pull a report to review, and if I do there is not external id. So that's why I used a report.
It's only in the default hcp attendee form
Hi Kevin, We only import external id's with HCP and MASHCP, and do not auto-assign or use for user created attendees. Would it make a difference?
I have been working on data cleansing in my hcp attendees. Lots of duplicates, missing NPI number, missing external id's etc. I wasn't able to find external id in the confirguration attendee table...See more...
I have been working on data cleansing in my hcp attendees. Lots of duplicates, missing NPI number, missing external id's etc. I wasn't able to find external id in the confirguration attendee tables, at least not label as such. I ended up creating 2 queries- one from expense, the other from the config table and joining. Is there a better way? Is external id really only in the model in the expense section?
I see them on the second page, not at the bottom as shown by another user. Gotta watch those little blue arrows at the top.
你好,我一直在做数据清理我们的信息ndees, and could not find the external Id in the config table for attendees, so I had to create a join. this is how I did it-- using the config ta...See more...
你好,我一直在做数据清理我们的信息ndees, and could not find the external Id in the config table for attendees, so I had to create a join. this is how I did it-- using the config table as #1 and Expense table as # 2 joines on attendee legacy key 1:1 = 1:1 It's not bringing me as many attendees as I have updated, I suppose that is because only the attendees used in expense are in those tables. Wish I could find external id in the config table of attendees.
Hi, I have been digging around to, it's a real challenge when they don't match becuase it impacts different reports. I don't know how many employees you're dealing with, I have few enough to monit...See more...
Hi, I have been digging around to, it's a real challenge when they don't match becuase it impacts different reports. I don't know how many employees you're dealing with, I have few enough to monitor. Although unwrapping all the Covid19 cancellations is a challenge. I have found one place to find is on the Airfare booked but not submitted. It's a litte flawed, as most credits won't have an itinernary and will be on the report. You also can get booking that have been cancelled with flight credits in travel. But it's a good starting point. Another way is to put the ticket #, and the Record Locator on a spend report, limit to airfare and try a vlookup against the booked by not submitted. May work or not, some of the tickets are truncated so the match won't work and many employees don't populate the ticket number, and the record locator wouldn't be there. A match will tell you they missed the itinerary. Most won't match, but if the name and $ do, you can check the report to see if it's missing an itinerary. Still another is to run the expense and have the field that determines if there is an itinerary match--there's 2 or 3 values-, you're looking for the one that's not "exact". You have to watch the payment types, I have my users push through an itineary on an expense report as company paid (we don't send that type to GL) I think I found that match field in the carbon reporting, in one of the background queries, I dont' recall. The other thing that can be done, is if booking in Concur is required, have the processor or approvers enforce the requirement for a match, and make sure the person training the employees is emphasizing the match as part of the onboarding. Sending reports back is a pain point for users and one of the most effective ways to change behavior.
I run a validation of imported transactions and Amex transactions. I have found that I can pull email address and various transaction types from Amex. I just pull the late and delinquency fees from ...See more...
I run a validation of imported transactions and Amex transactions. I have found that I can pull email address and various transaction types from Amex. I just pull the late and delinquency fees from there. That's my list, but I have access to both AmEx and Cognos. Would like to use the wizard for a couple of different mailing I send..I'm going to try that.