取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Harsha’s Posts

Harsha’s Posts

谢谢你@KevinD。这就是我认为反对cur has no control over the e-receipts provided by vendors. The e-receipts are great but unfortunately do not provide all the required details such a...See more...
谢谢你@KevinD。这就是我认为反对cur has no control over the e-receipts provided by vendors. The e-receipts are great but unfortunately do not provide all the required details such as tax breakdown. This will not work for our company and asking employees to provide the detailed receipt after e-receipt will create more work. Regards, Harsha
Hi All, Found the answer to my 2nd question in the forum. https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/Why-is-Concur-Not-Recognizing-E-receipts/m-p/7762 Regards, Harsha
Hi, I recently connected Uber App through Concur mobile. The e-receipt showed up but there are a couple of issues. 1. The e-receipt provides the bare minimum information. There is no tax brea...See more...
Hi, I recently connected Uber App through Concur mobile. The e-receipt showed up but there are a couple of issues. 1. The e-receipt provides the bare minimum information. There is no tax breakdown and does not show the tip paid. Is this how Uber has set up their e-receipts or is this a Concur issue? Our company requires the receipts to show tax breakdown. 2. Our configuration requires the receipt to be attached at the line level. The e-receipts are not considered receipts and the system generates the audit rule associated with not attaching receipts. How do I configure for the system to recognize e-receipts? Thank you. Regards, Harsha
Hi @Munari_alEXPert, Thank you. This impacts all of our employees and we have only 1 policy set up. Could you kindly let me know how this can be set up in Concur? Regards, Harsha
Hello All, Currently, our Concur setup requires an attendees list for all kinds of meals. However, based on recent changes to CRA requirements, some expenses may not require capturing attendee in...See more...
Hello All, Currently, our Concur setup requires an attendees list for all kinds of meals. However, based on recent changes to CRA requirements, some expenses may not require capturing attendee information. My question is can we set up an expense type to require attendee information only if some conditions are met? This may be a drop-down field and depending on what the submitter chose, the attendee list may display or not. Please let me know if you have faced this challenge in your organization and how you have overcome it. Regards, Harsha
Hi @KevinD , Thank you for the update. The Concur support member mentioned the fix only for the report header but not for the expense entry-level comments. I am assuming that you got confirmation...See more...
Hi @KevinD , Thank you for the update. The Concur support member mentioned the fix only for the report header but not for the expense entry-level comments. I am assuming that you got confirmation that a fix is coming for both the header and entry-level comments. By any chance would you know the exact date this fix will be released? Currently, the issue is impacting our CEO and other senior executives which is not a great situation to be in. Thank you, Harsha
@KevinD This is at the expense entry level. I just had a meeting with Concur support team member and they took a video recording of the issue. They also mentioned that there is an issue with the head...See more...
@KevinD This is at the expense entry level. I just had a meeting with Concur support team member and they took a video recording of the issue. They also mentioned that there is an issue with the header level comments and the fix will be issued in Feb. Regards, Harsha
@KevinD The approvers see only a few words and not the full sentence that is entered by the submitter. The comment is truncated and cannot be expanded. Please see the below screenshot which the submi...See more...
@KevinD The approvers see only a few words and not the full sentence that is entered by the submitter. The comment is truncated and cannot be expanded. Please see the below screenshot which the submitter sees. The part highlighted in red is what the approver sees rather than the full statement when the report is pending approval.
Hello All, The approvers in our company are having difficulty seeing comments entered in the expense reports when approving them. This is mainly with iPad and iPhone apps. Concur support advised ...See more...
Hello All, The approvers in our company are having difficulty seeing comments entered in the expense reports when approving them. This is mainly with iPad and iPhone apps. Concur support advised uninstalling and reinstalling. However, the results are the same after reinstalling the Concur app. Is anyone else facing the same issue? Regards, Harsha
Hello All, Our company is based in Canada. I wanted to check how your company deals with taxable benefits that are processed through Concur. My challenges are configuring expense types which noti...See more...
Hello All, Our company is based in Canada. I wanted to check how your company deals with taxable benefits that are processed through Concur. My challenges are configuring expense types which notify users that they may be considered taxable benefits without making the process onerous. Please let me know how your company deals with taxable benefits. Wish you all a very happy new year! Regards, Harsha
Thank you, @KevinD This would not be an ideal solution as you have explained.
@KevinD Hi Kevin, Yes the scenario described is accurate and is what happens. The person reporting to the senior employee has paid for the expense and is claiming it. However, since the senior emplo...See more...
@KevinD Hi Kevin, Yes the scenario described is accurate and is what happens. The person reporting to the senior employee has paid for the expense and is claiming it. However, since the senior employee is part of the attendees, we have to manually route this to another approver. I am checking if we can set up a audit rule where if the senior employee is part of the attendees, the system can flag it. Regards, Harsha
Hello All, Our expense policy requires that the expenses in a group setting are borne by the senior most employee present. However, every now and then we have an expense report where an employee ...See more...
Hello All, Our expense policy requires that the expenses in a group setting are borne by the senior most employee present. However, every now and then we have an expense report where an employee manager is part of the group and has approved their own expenses. How are you reviewing these and is there any audit rule that would identify these expenses? Thank you in advance. Regards, Harsha
Hi @KevinD , The issue is now resolved. Thanks for updating. Regards, Harsha
这似乎是影响每个人。但是,没有communication from Concur. I raised a support ticket and got an update saying Concur is aware of this issue and their development team is working on i...See more...
这似乎是影响每个人。但是,没有communication from Concur. I raised a support ticket and got an update saying Concur is aware of this issue and their development team is working on it. Regards, Harsha
Hello, The users in our company are facing the same issue. The error code is different @KevinD - Is this related to the new UI? Regards, Harsha
Hi @KevinD, I tried to set up a delegate a previewer without an expense approver role, the system did not give an option to preview the reports as a delegate. So the delegate requires an expense ...See more...
Hi @KevinD, I tried to set up a delegate a previewer without an expense approver role, the system did not give an option to preview the reports as a delegate. So the delegate requires an expense approver role. Thank you for confirming that the system does send a notification to the approver after the previewer has verified the expense report. The approvers also see a check box against the expense report in the approval queue. Thank you again for looking into this so quickly. Regards, Harsha
Hi @KevinD, This is perfect. I looked up at the Delegation configurations and saw this option. I made changes in our test environment and it worked. Thank you for your quick updates as always! ...See more...
Hi @KevinD, This is perfect. I looked up at the Delegation configurations and saw this option. I made changes in our test environment and it worked. Thank you for your quick updates as always! A couple of points or questions I have: 1. The expense previewer must have an Expense Approver role. 2. When the previewer clicks on "Notify Approver", does the approver receive an email? Please confirm. Regards, Harsha
Hello All, Some of the executives in our company want someone to review the expense reports submitted for their approval before them. This allows them to spend less time reviewing the expense rep...See more...
Hello All, Some of the executives in our company want someone to review the expense reports submitted for their approval before them. This allows them to spend less time reviewing the expense reports. Please let me know if there is an option to configure this in the approval workflow. Thank you in advance. Regards, Harsha
谢谢你@KevinD。We are using the Cognos reporting to provide an update on the balance for this particular expense type. I was more wondering if anyone has a solution for real-time display of bala...See more...
谢谢你@KevinD。We are using the Cognos reporting to provide an update on the balance for this particular expense type. I was more wondering if anyone has a solution for real-time display of balance. Regards, Harsha