取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

BenH’s Posts

BenH’s Posts

Thanks for checking @KevinD . The post above from @mcnerney made a lot of sense to me. You know how out-of-date protocols are always getting deprecated as systems try to keep up with changing tec...See more...
Thanks for checking @KevinD . The post above from @mcnerney made a lot of sense to me. You know how out-of-date protocols are always getting deprecated as systems try to keep up with changing technologies. I was just wondering if the Concur Team had yet upgraded their WSDL to see if that resolved the issues.
@KevinD , any chance you can refer us to status of this issue from Concur?
Thank you Trish, I will check this out. Ben
Hi Michael, IRS documentation requirements for 2017 meals, entertainment and travel expenditures can be found in IRS Publication 463, (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p463.pdf). Table 5-1 is the pi...See more...
Hi Michael, IRS documentation requirements for 2017 meals, entertainment and travel expenditures can be found in IRS Publication 463, (https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p463.pdf). Table 5-1 is the piece that you are looking for. Be advised that the rules for deductibility of meals & entertainment expenses have changed with the 2018 TDJA, so these documentation requirements are outdated. Notwithstanding the change, it's our plan to continue to require the documentation as good business practice. Ben Hicks CFO, Bollinger Enterprises, LLC New Orleans, LA
mt7602, I, too, am interested in access of Expense report and receipts records in case of later audit or other requirement. I thought that Concur must have some routine for auto-download of reports...See more...
mt7602, I, too, am interested in access of Expense report and receipts records in case of later audit or other requirement. I thought that Concur must have some routine for auto-download of reports on a monthly/annual basis, but have found no other alternative to individually downloading the reports. How have you determined to deal with the possible requirement to provide records from Concur in case of audit? I am in the US and don't deal with IVA, but am curious about Concur's response to your question. Since they are European firm, surely they have a solution for splitting out IVA? Ben
Local record retention Best Practices calls for destruction of AP type records in 10 years. What is Concur's default storage time for records to be available to me? Does Concur have a mechanism thr...See more...
Local record retention Best Practices calls for destruction of AP type records in 10 years. What is Concur's default storage time for records to be available to me? Does Concur have a mechanism through which I can control its retention / force destruction of our records that are held in Concur's system? Thanks Ben
Related question, local record retention Best Practices calls for destruction of AP type records in 10 years. Does Concur have a mechanism through which I can control its retention of our records?
I am interested in the approach that Community members are taking when it comes to archival access of historical expense reports and receipts for purposes of future litigation or audit (financial or ...See more...
I am interested in the approach that Community members are taking when it comes to archival access of historical expense reports and receipts for purposes of future litigation or audit (financial or tax) support. Currently, we rely on Concur as our archive of historical records. Can this be considered "Best Practices" if Concur can decide at any moment to cut off our access to their system, which holds our data? If a tax auditor showed up tomorrow and asked to see all expense reports for 2017, we would need access to Concur to open, then download each report. Or if in 2025. seven years from now, we need copies of 2017 expense reports to defend ourselves against some future litigant (perhaps a disgruntled employee asserting unfair reimbursement practices), we must rely on the same future access. What if in the intervening years, we have migrated to a system other than Concur? What if Concur changes its business model, discontinues this application or, heaven forbids, goes out of business? Is it prudent for us to rely on uncertain future access, or is it best practice to download copies of these reports to an archival system that does not rely on future Concur access? Am I thinking too conservatively? Thanks for your feedback, BenH CFO, Bollinger Enterprises