取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

Aryeh2b’s Posts

Aryeh2b’s Posts

同时作为帕特,我们是同意and we are doing payments via a different system, and there is no way for the managers in the payment system to easily link back to the invoices in C...See more...
同时作为帕特,我们是同意and we are doing payments via a different system, and there is no way for the managers in the payment system to easily link back to the invoices in Concur. Assuming a link doesn't work, as asked above, is there a way to extract the actual invoice PDF when doing an extract? Maybe a way to do it via intelligence? If not how else can managers review Invoices without having to be logged into concur and searching for each individual invoice. Thanks Aryeh
No one from here, but i did have a call with a support tech and we finally figured out how to set it up.
我们试图建立一个工作流使用我nvoice approval limits on the user account page. When an approver approves an invoice in excess of his/her $ limit the invoice should go to that em...See more...
我们试图建立一个工作流使用我nvoice approval limits on the user account page. When an approver approves an invoice in excess of his/her $ limit the invoice should go to that employees manager. When setting up the rules i was able to figure out how to use Request>Is Limit Approved = "Yes", but the corresponding actions did not have a "Send to manger" it was just "skip step" etc.... I am going about this incorrectly? Thanks Aryeh
When employees are entering in their expenses and select from the drop down fields, it currently shows the Item Code in parenthesis and then the Item Name next to it. Is there a way to hide the Item...See more...
When employees are entering in their expenses and select from the drop down fields, it currently shows the Item Code in parenthesis and then the Item Name next to it. Is there a way to hide the Item Code so employees only see the Item Name. Thank you Aryeh
We are finally getting our company into the 21st century and will start reimbursing employees expenses via payroll. Unfortunately we do not use ADP for payroll, but a different company called Namel...See more...
We are finally getting our company into the 21st century and will start reimbursing employees expenses via payroll. Unfortunately we do not use ADP for payroll, but a different company called Namely. I have configured the Expense File Report to match the fields needed for our Payroll Provider, but i can't find a secure way to export the file from Concur so it can be ingested by Namely. Is there any secure way to do it vs downloading the excel and manually E-mailing it over to HR? The risk being that theoretically someone could manipulate the excel between when it is downloaded and when it is sent to HR? Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide Ari
Can audit rules be setup to read off of a custom field?
My firm just signed us up for concur invoice and we just had a kickoff call in which we already ran into some issues. I wanted to run this by the community in case there was a solution that my coac...See more...
My firm just signed us up for concur invoice and we just had a kickoff call in which we already ran into some issues. I wanted to run this by the community in case there was a solution that my coach or I were not thinking of. We have several different companies each with their own chart of accounts. When logging an invoice we can choose which company we want (custom field), but i was told that the chart of accounts in the distribution section below will show the chart of accounts for all 4 of our companies? The only suggestion she had was using policy groups, but that doesn't work as a single AP employee will need to be able to allocate to each company and have visibility into the accounts for that company. I would like to, when choosing Company A, only see the chart of accounts for company A if possible or at least something that will prevent something being allocated to company B and using an account from company A's chart of accounts. Thank you in advance for all of your help Aryeh
I am doing a demo to the Partners and senior managers in my firm on Tuesday and i am trying to see if there is a way i can edit the view that the Managers see when they approve a report. Currently we...See more...
I am doing a demo to the Partners and senior managers in my firm on Tuesday and i am trying to see if there is a way i can edit the view that the Managers see when they approve a report. Currently we have custom fields set up so employees can select how they are allocating their report (Which company, deal name etc...), but when managers review the report there is no view i can find that shows the total by allocation. The managers would like to see in total how much of the report is going to each Company/Deal. Is there a way to do this that i am missing? Thank you Aryeh
Thank you for clarifying. Let me expain how we think about it and maybe there is a better way to set this up in the system. We look at meals while employees are traveling in 2 ways. 1. E...See more...
Thank you for clarifying. Let me expain how we think about it and maybe there is a better way to set this up in the system. We look at meals while employees are traveling in 2 ways. 1. Employees having a meeting with clients. These are meals in whcih members of our firm are having meals with members of a different company. Obviously for these types of meals the attendees are required. We also do not count these meals towards their daily allowance. This is what we deem as a "Business Meal". 2. Employees having meals either by themself or with another member of our company if they are travelling together. If for example, Mike and Joe are travelling together and they go out for dinner whcih comes out to $100. Let's say Mike pays for the whole meal so from a reimbursement standpoint Mike should get reimbursed for the whole meal. From a daily meal allowance standpont, both Mike and Joe will have used up $50 towards their daily allowance. The rule we put in place combining breakfast lunch and dinner to total $100 works, but if Mike submitted that dinner bill for $100 the system would show him reaching the max even though if he listed Joe as an attendee it should only be applying $50 to Mike and he should have $50 remaining. Based on what you wrote below you said that everyone should submit their own meals, but wouldn;t that only work if they each paid separately? I assume it is common for 1 employee to pay for multiple employees when traveling. The other scenario we are trying to account for is if Joe now submits his own expense report, is there a way the system can know that he has already used $50 towards his daily cap even though it is part of Mike's report. Since Mike listed the attendees and the system splits the cost to each person the system would show Joe has a $50 dinner on a specific date. If i should be thinking about this and setting it up differently please let me know. Regards Aryeh
We have 1 more meeting with our activation coach, but between you and me he was good with basic setup but not so saavy with these more nuanced items we are trying to put in place. He advised that h...See more...
We have 1 more meeting with our activation coach, but between you and me he was good with basic setup but not so saavy with these more nuanced items we are trying to put in place. He advised that he had given me all of the permissions possible and only after i found out about audit rules and asked him did he then actiavte that functionality for me. I apologize as well as i don't think my previous message was so clear and i will try and clarify it now. The items are categorized correctly, but by defualt the entertainment category, which requires attendees, will allow the user to proceed if they choose themself as the only attendee. There is an option to "require attendees other than self", but when that is checked it then requires multiple attendees even when we make attendees optional, which is what i did for the meal category. The second thing is how to make the system understand that the $100 cap is per employee so if multiple employees travel together the system knows how to track the $100 by person. I was able to adjust the rule to allow the cap to exceed $100 if an attendee was listed, but that isn't a perfect fix. Again i would really like to reiterate my appreciation for your help as i try and learn the system.
凯文,谢谢你的帮助。我能够figure it out and it is working. My next question, may just be a system limitation, but i may as well ask. In compliance rules there is a check box to ...See more...
凯文,谢谢你的帮助。我能够figure it out and it is working. My next question, may just be a system limitation, but i may as well ask. In compliance rules there is a check box to "Require users to include attendees other than self for expenses containing attendees". In the forms field we require attendees to be listed for Business Meals, but not for Personal meals like breakfast lunch & dinner. The problem is if check that box to require attendees for business meals then it is also requiring attendees other than themselves for Breakfast, lunch & dinner. While Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner are usually solo, sometimes when employees are traveling together one employee will pay for both of them. In that case the audit rule we set up should be able to exceed $100 as it would be for more than 1 person. So to summarize: 1. How can I require attendees other than self for Business meals, but not personal meals? (maybe an audit rule? I tried but couldn't figure out ow to do that) 2.How can the audit rule already in place for $100 be limited to per employee vs overall? I may be trying to force a square hole in a round peg and should be thinking about this in a different way, but as we are just setting up our account and plan to go live in the next week or 2, i am setting this up to mirror our prior system. Thanks again Aryeh
@KevinD. We have a separate expense type called Business meals for whenever an employee has a meal with an outside party. Those meals are not part of the $100 cap. If the meal is just company em...See more...
@KevinD. We have a separate expense type called Business meals for whenever an employee has a meal with an outside party. Those meals are not part of the $100 cap. If the meal is just company employees who are traveling together and eating together then we list those as "Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner" and should be part of the cap. I would like to prvent submission if they exceed the $100 cap in a given day. Regards Aryeh
Kevin, I finally got access to audit, but was a bit lost. Would you be able to walk me through the steps needed to create a report that added several expense types together on the same day and...See more...
Kevin, I finally got access to audit, but was a bit lost. Would you be able to walk me through the steps needed to create a report that added several expense types together on the same day and capped it at $100. As dicussed above in lieu of capping breakfast, lunch and dinner individually we just give employees $100/day which would include breakfast lunch dinnner + snack. The othe caveat is if 2 employees are travling together, assuming they list the attendee will the system know to only allocate half of the dinner expense cost towards the employees per diem cap? Thank you again for your help Aryeh
Yes i am on Standard. I reached out to my impementation rep to see if he can make it professional - not sure what is involved or if there is an additional charge.
Kevin, Thank you for the quick reply. I just spent 15 min looking through the system, where can i set up an Audit Rule? Thanks Aryeh
New to Concur so i wanted to quickly thank everyone in advance for this resource and their help. At our firm we have a daily limit on food at $100. We added all of the expense types (i.e. Breakfast, ...See more...
New to Concur so i wanted to quickly thank everyone in advance for this resource and their help. At our firm we have a daily limit on food at $100. We added all of the expense types (i.e. Breakfast, Lunch, Snack etc....) that would fit into this limit into a single expense category "Meals subject to $100 limit" Is there a way to set the limit by category? It seems like the only way i could do this would be to either make a limit on each specific expense type or lump all those expense types into one. Maybe i am going about this the wrong way, not sure. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks Aryeh