取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:
phse
Occasional Member - Level 1

Germany: GOBD compliance certificate

Hello,

We are implementing SAP Concur in our entity in Germany and we are looking for a certified proof that SAP Concur in GOBD compliant.

Anybody knows if such a certifcat exists ?

Thanks.

Philip

8 REPLIES8
Munari_alEXPert
Frequent Member - Level 1

dear@phse

great question, which unfortunately I can't answer myself at this stage as I am not working with German branches today. I know that German rules are one of the strictest in Europe.

If you are the company Concur administrator, did you try to contact your account manager from Concur, they would be able to provide all supporting proof, since they have probably the main branches in Germany (SAP was a German company). Otherwise maybe someone in here could answer, but in your case, as those are fiscal rules and requirements, I would rather having an answer from a certified sources from your account Concur manager rather than a forum (just my opinion). In all it would be great to know. thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari - Travel Expense Project Manager
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alessandro-munari/
phse

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks for your response but as far as I understand proving that Concur is GOBD compliant is a must in Germany. According to our account manager at SAP Concur the company has no such certification from a third party to share with us, only a process description written by themselves.

As was wondering how other German SAP Concur customers manage this compliance aspect with the Tax Authorities. Is a certificate really obligatory ?

Thanks,

Philip

Munari_alEXPert

dear Philp@phse

I guess you might have checked in the net too, but I found this article which maybe of an interesthttps://taxnews.ey.com/news/2020-0111-germanys-ministry-of-finance-revises-standards-for-proper-mana...

I am not a tax expert, but I would guess this requirements is a must if your company use electronic receipts taken for example with mobile phone, without keeping original, for VAT recovery and tax related matter for individual German's employees tax return and company's taxes. This is just an assumption. I would also guess that the Concur Account manager didn't escalate the matter to their German's colleagues so he didn't fully research.

My suggestion (and I will put a person in copy of this message who may be an extra help) would be to deal with a German tax advisor (e.g. EY, PWC...) through your company entity in Germany and know more about this GOBD requirements and if it would be needed based on your set up of concur within the company. Than, request to Concur to follow up with the requirement in Germany.

@KevinDwould you have some colleagues in Germany within the Tax / Fiscal fields who could better address Philip and so other potential German's customers? Thank you.

Kind Regards

@Munari_alEXPert@phseI don't have any German colleagues I can reach out to specifically, but I have posted the question internally to a Slack channel. I'm hoping for a response. I'll post here what I find out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phseI sent you a private message containing a document. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
phse

Hi Kevin,

Thanks very much the document. I had the German version but not the English version.

Nevertheless we need a certification document and we are having a call with Concur to get this.

Best regards,

Philip

Munari_alEXPert

dear@phse

as this topic would impact most of companies that have an entity in Germany, please once you will get a call/answers keep us posted (if you feel to share) as it could be really useful. thank you.

Kind Regards

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phsethat is good to hear. As@Munari_alEXPertmentioned, please keep us informed on what you find out from your call.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
My Settings." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you have not verified your email address by clicking on the verification link in the email we sent you when you registered. If you did not receive an email from us, or need us to resend it, please visit My Settings."> verify your email address." disabled class="lia-form-type-text lia-inline-topic-not-allowed-mobile" aria-label="Sorry, either you cannot reply to this topic or you must first verify your email address.">