取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

MichaelT’s Posts

MichaelT’s Posts

In the classic UI, we can edit multiple expenses, in the new one can only delete or allocate - EDIT greys out after selecting (ticking) multiple expenses. Shots of old and new UI.... shots of th...See more...
In the classic UI, we can edit multiple expenses, in the new one can only delete or allocate - EDIT greys out after selecting (ticking) multiple expenses. Shots of old and new UI.... shots of the old and new below.
@KevinD wrote: @MichaelT to answer your question, yes you can make allocations required. I do understand your reluctance, but maybe use an audit rule to require the allocation. That way you can c...See more...
@KevinD wrote: @MichaelT to answer your question, yes you can make allocations required. I do understand your reluctance, but maybe use an audit rule to require the allocation. That way you can create conditions that will make the allocation required and if the expense doesn't meet those conditions, the system will not require the allocation. thanks, we might try that, though it may create more clicks for the one-offs @KevinD wrote: How long has your company been using Concur? 3 years now. I suppose in the early days users were processing each expense individually. As they get familiar with processing a whole trip at once they are looking to reduce clicks that seem redundant.
you: suggest reaching out to the person at your company that is the site administrator I am the site admin. I've done extensive trial and error on the job number setup (balancing requirements of...See more...
you: suggest reaching out to the person at your company that is the site administrator I am the site admin. I've done extensive trial and error on the job number setup (balancing requirements of users and our ERP's API) and not solved this. You: Allocations are not always required and/or necessary Can I make at least one allocation Required ? though I'm reluctant because there's a balance between many one-off expenses (simpler for users to process on one screen) and big time saver using allocations for the many-expenses-across-many-jobs situation
Thanks @KevinD You: Having an expense type named Personal Expense is a good way to account for those times there is a personal charge on the corporate card. We do this already, so it links to a...See more...
Thanks @KevinD You: Having an expense type named Personal Expense is a good way to account for those times there is a personal charge on the corporate card. We do this already, so it links to a payroll suspense account. I didn't go into the detail in the original post, but another problem with the current setup is that if the user does tick the box there's no accounting impact (well other than just ignore the transaction, which in the case of corporate cards isn't a solution)
We issue corporate credit cards to staff, they don't use personal cards for business expenses. All expenses on the cards linked to Concur are company expenses. So there's no such thing as a person...See more...
We issue corporate credit cards to staff, they don't use personal cards for business expenses. All expenses on the cards linked to Concur are company expenses. So there's no such thing as a personal expense that doesn't need to be reimbursed. The question "Personal Expense (do not reimburse)" on every expense screen is very confusing for our staff. In some instances it has created the impression that it's okay to put a personal expense on the card, which it's not. is there a way to remove this question from user screens ?
Thank you for reviewing. Yes my staff are forced to do this redundant step, that's what I'm trying to eliminate by asking on the forum. You: how would the system know which of the two jobs to popu...See more...
Thank you for reviewing. Yes my staff are forced to do this redundant step, that's what I'm trying to eliminate by asking on the forum. You: how would the system know which of the two jobs to populate into these fields? Answer to your question: Because the allocation IS the data for those fields, so it should use the allocation to populate them. Perhaps best to answer with another question: If I fill the compulsory fields then do the allocation, which is correct the single job number in the field or the allocation to multiple job numbers ? How can the two states co-exist?
allocating to 2x job codes (..21 and ..22) and picking YES it's job related back at the expense screen: alert at the top about compulsory field. ...and at the bottom, the fields th...See more...
allocating to 2x job codes (..21 and ..22) and picking YES it's job related back at the expense screen: alert at the top about compulsory field. ...and at the bottom, the fields themselves not reflecting the allocation already done and saved.
We have a user defined field "job code" which is compulsory. When users allocate multiple expenses at once (tick boxes, select allocate, add multiple job code "lines", it spreads the expense by...See more...
We have a user defined field "job code" which is compulsory. When users allocate multiple expenses at once (tick boxes, select allocate, add multiple job code "lines", it spreads the expense by %age e.g. 5 jobs->20% to each job code), they then need to do a second step to fill the compulsory field with any job code. It won't see that the allocation is already satisfying the compulsory condition. Please help. thanks