取消
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

tstagliano’s Posts

tstagliano’s Posts

We are creating a Financial Posting Failed report in Cognos but we see why payment status of "Financial Posting Failed" but looking to include the reason for failure on the report? We can see the d...See more...
We are creating a Financial Posting Failed report in Cognos but we see why payment status of "Financial Posting Failed" but looking to include the reason for failure on the report? We can see the details when we look in the Process Reports--> Audit Trail but we are trying to eliminate the need for the AP group to manually go into each expense report based on the output of the Cognos report. The audit trail table in Cognos does show that it failed with a message to check the audit trail, but that detailed line item does not appear. Curious if anyone has been able to generate such a report to include why a report failed to post to financial system Thank you Tom
yes i do have access to the forms and fields but we already have a field that is a connected list based on the cost object hierarchy so we were looking to have that value updated when the anniversary...See more...
yes i do have access to the forms and fields but we already have a field that is a connected list based on the cost object hierarchy so we were looking to have that value updated when the anniversary expense type was selected
Is there an option to have a connected cost object list value updated based on an expense type? Our example is that we have an expense type called Anniversary Gifts that can only be charged to a ...See more...
Is there an option to have a connected cost object list value updated based on an expense type? Our example is that we have an expense type called Anniversary Gifts that can only be charged to a specific cost center. Since our default cost center is that from the users home profile so currently they have to change the cost center to the correct one based on the expense type. WE do have an audit rule that will check that the specific cost center is selected when the Anniversary Gift expense type is selected and if not, will provide instructions on what needs to be selected. Just trying to look to see if there is a way to auto assign the value.
Kevin, Thank you. The issue with that approach is that our Expense employee groups are setup at the Employee Country level so with your suggestion, would you recommend that we would then create ...See more...
Kevin, Thank you. The issue with that approach is that our Expense employee groups are setup at the Employee Country level so with your suggestion, would you recommend that we would then create a Company Group (Company Admin) or another Expense Employee group and manually assign these 50-70 users to that group and then give the 7 support people the Expense Proxy Logon access to that Expense Employee Group
WE will have a pool of about 7 support personnel that will be responsible to submit expenses for about 50 – 70 users (number will change when new users are added or new support people are added) We ...See more...
WE will have a pool of about 7 support personnel that will be responsible to submit expenses for about 50 – 70 users (number will change when new users are added or new support people are added) We know that for expense delegates to be added, it can either be done by the end user who needs support or from the admin console. WE are trying to avoid both of those options and were curious if Concur has a solution to allow a pool of users to be setup as expense delegates. Obviously with security and our SSO setup, we will not want to share any login credentials so any 1 of the 7 support people would still just log into Concur under their own accounts and then proxy into the respective user who needs to support. So basically we are looking to get some guidance and advice from Concur on what options are available to have a group of people be setup as Expense delegates.
@KLM DId you setup the integration directly between your TMC and ISOS (paid fee) or did you just make the connection to the ISOS via the Concur App Center?
We were utilizing the Concur Locate product to monitor our travelers but now with the retirement of that platform, we are investigating creating a connection with International SOS via the App Center...See more...
We were utilizing the Concur Locate product to monitor our travelers but now with the retirement of that platform, we are investigating creating a connection with International SOS via the App Center. Can anyone share their experience with getting this setup? Did you setup the data feeds between your TMC and International SOS or did you just use the Direct Connect within Concur? Pros vs Cons?
@JessicaL I was just made aware of a feature in Edge from my IT department where Edge has an option to open a site in IE mode. I tested it out and i was able to open the Cognos Reporting Module an...See more...
@JessicaL I was just made aware of a feature in Edge from my IT department where Edge has an option to open a site in IE mode. I tested it out and i was able to open the Cognos Reporting Module and edit and create reports
Curious to see if anyone else has been able to use the Microsoft Edge Chrominum browser to create and edit reports in Report Studio within the Cognos Reporting module. Our company is removing IE fro...See more...
Curious to see if anyone else has been able to use the Microsoft Edge Chrominum browser to create and edit reports in Report Studio within the Cognos Reporting module. Our company is removing IE from our devices shortly so i will need a solution on how i can modify or create reports without IE
Curious to see how others purge old and terminated profiles within their Concur system to clean up the data? Is there a process someone has followed that works?
Has anyone been able to set up an audit rule to limit the use of an expense type within a certain time frame? We have an expense type for our mobile devices that can only be claimed every 2 yea...See more...
Has anyone been able to set up an audit rule to limit the use of an expense type within a certain time frame? We have an expense type for our mobile devices that can only be claimed every 2 years so we are trying to setup and audit rule that will restrict the expense type from being used more than once within that 2 year (730 days) time frame but not sure how the audit rule time_frame query will be built Thoughts? Thank you Tom
@ankit1301 Typically when we do any workflow reporting to show the most recent approver, we filter on the belwo items that work for use - Filter on the Approver Roles within our org ("Role Lega...See more...
@ankit1301 Typically when we do any workflow reporting to show the most recent approver, we filter on the belwo items that work for use - Filter on the Approver Roles within our org ("Role Legacy Key in (Auth_Approver, CO_Approver and Manager)" - Employee Assigned to Step is not any of the System or Admin accounts - Step Action Date/Time IS NOT NULL - Current Workflow Flag (Current=1) = 1
@ankit1301需要包括咕咕叫ent workflow active = 1 field and create a filter on that so it will only show that current, active step of the workflow and the approver assigned ...See more...
@ankit1301需要包括咕咕叫ent workflow active = 1 field and create a filter on that so it will only show that current, active step of the workflow and the approver assigned to that step
yes i will be attending
You could create an audit rule for the specific meals expense type where the daily limit exceeds the $100 amount to either display a warning message that is displayed to the user, manager, processor,...See more...
You could create an audit rule for the specific meals expense type where the daily limit exceeds the $100 amount to either display a warning message that is displayed to the user, manager, processor, etc. or have the audit rule stop the expense line item to be saved when the amount exceeds that limit.
Our AP Team monitors the Process Report que for any expense reports that do not have a payment status of Payment Confirmed becasue we have the integration with our SAP system that will send the payme...See more...
Our AP Team monitors the Process Report que for any expense reports that do not have a payment status of Payment Confirmed becasue we have the integration with our SAP system that will send the payment confirmation information back into Concur when the reimbursments are sent in SAP. We use the native integration so the process happens seamlessly without an SAE or extract/import file.
Has anyone been able to generate a report in Cognos that will pull the policy violation code along with the traveler comment they added? I see there is a canned report that will pull the policy viol...See more...
Has anyone been able to generate a report in Cognos that will pull the policy violation code along with the traveler comment they added? I see there is a canned report that will pull the policy violation but dont see a way to properly join to the other folder to pull the traveler text. Anyone have success in doing that?
You should just be able to recall the report (if that is enabled within your workflow) and then you can delete it.
Has anyone else started to have issues when trying to add Preferred Hotel Properties within the Manager Corproate Discounts module especially when you enter a hotel property and click on the Test Pro...See more...
Has anyone else started to have issues when trying to add Preferred Hotel Properties within the Manager Corproate Discounts module especially when you enter a hotel property and click on the Test Property button, that you receive an error message?
All system administration is handled centrally by me and my team for the entire global instance of Concur (Travel and Expense) and then we provide AP Procsser access regionally for the AP groups in e...See more...
All system administration is handled centrally by me and my team for the entire global instance of Concur (Travel and Expense) and then we provide AP Procsser access regionally for the AP groups in each market at the request of the central Finance lead in that region. We also have a Travel Mgr assigned to each region so they only have that specific travel admin permissions that we assign to them